Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tjoeshue

The Manhattan Chic

u gonna use blinds when u shower?

no choice leh,wanted to use window films, that can totally block anyone from seeing it, but couldnt find any

Even those mirrored films, when during night time, once the light is on, you can see the silhouette

still wondering if there is any super good mirrored films that is totally non see through from outside

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Its been a long long week, with many unexpected and unforseen problems with certain feature design

hope it can all be resolved....

well, at least the TV feature is 80% finish!

IMG_0652.jpg

Edited by tjoeshue

The below is one of my favourite decorative item

But not sure where to display this

IMG_0506.jpg

Hi tjoeshue,

Would you be able to share with me how much this is and where we can buy it?

Saw it at the showflat for boathouse.

After watching too many bryan wong shows

we intend to refurbish the below

IMG_0509.jpg

into

IMG_0508.jpg

Hi, really like your pick on furnitures. Could I find out how much did it cost you for the refurbishment of the chair and where was it done? Aprpeciate if you could share the details with m. Thks.

Yeah! Guess its time to share.

A Quick intro, my queen and I will tie the knot officially and legally at end of the year

But this 5 rm flat (Boon Keng Cityview) came real quick, we collected the keys around April

Thus we are taking our on sweet time for our reno, but this reno does not seem to end.

We had spend plenty of time and finally chosen the one, the very creative ID.

But as usual, my queen has plenty of her "designer viewpoint" too, thus till now, we are still making minor changes to the reno

Lets take a look at the floorplan

c1.gif

Very nice condo layout wor. Such a central location somemore... CONGRATS!

very nice. thanks for sharing. i'm sure your leave taken is worth it for a nice final result. :)

do u have a wider angle shot of your walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom?

very nice. thanks for sharing. i'm sure your leave taken is worth it for a nice final result. :)

do u have a wider angle shot of your walk in wardrobe in the master bedroom?

IMG_0698.jpg

And our chosen light for dining is the below

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Megabulb by Sofie Refer

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

this light is too awesome. we bought ours too. currently using the standard 40w lights, but looking at other models. which bulbs are u using?

Thanks... ok now I can visualize it better. :) Previously, I was confused by the extra display cabinet because your much earlier pictures didn't have it yet.

Nice.... very classy feel to the whole room. :)

this light is too awesome. we bought ours too. currently using the standard 40w lights, but looking at other models. which bulbs are u using?

yeah saw your post and your good price that you gotten it. lol

ok we sort of bargain the light bulb from Foundry for free, cause its not included, the light bulb is not the normal size light bulb.

will take a look when i got back to singapore cause im in bangkok now, think i still have the box.

yeah saw your post and your good price that you gotten it. lol

ok we sort of bargain the light bulb from Foundry for free, cause its not included, the light bulb is not the normal size light bulb.

will take a look when i got back to singapore cause im in bangkok now, think i still have the box.

100w ball lamps

IMG_0751.jpg