Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

serious?! u same block and floor as mine? whahaha how u know which blk i am wor hahaaa but floor i believe same whahhaaa

hmz for us i was intending put there before i realized the sockets and then when fsm came its the same so my fsm says should be like that we must be comfy and right do then good .. so im doing add 2 pocket socket and shifting the scv pt lor ..

u should see where the tel pt is placed in the living/dining room .. can pengz ..

yeah ive been cursing them since i started reno .. my dear contractor is boxing up all things he feels nt nice *faints*

he even boxed up my heater ... due to the low power pts in the **** pathetic bathrooms ..

good for u that you didnt opt for the doors .. *haiz*

haha let's see....ur flat somewhere got 111 right? :D

yes the telephone point is epic phail. best is we cannot do anything because the cables are in the floor :/

u took the HDB toilet doors ar? well can sell....can fetch good price. theirs very good quality.

i was told to get slimmer sink haiz ... to fit in the orig water outlets ..

i am using normal sink. see my layout. cabinets still standard depth. just that the corner near the service yard door either do rounded or chamfer corner.

but then i noticed u shifted ur stove how are u gg to run the gas pipes ?

run the gas pipe thru the top cabinets on the fridge side....then across service yard door lor.

ID will try to box up the pipe as much as possible.

if not use the original HDB layout...stove below electrical point....that is really asking for trouble :bangwall:

Edited by Simontsh

haha let's see....ur flat somewhere got 111 right? :D

yes the telephone point is epic phail. best is we cannot do anything because the cables are in the floor :/

u took the HDB toilet doors ar? well can sell....can fetch good price. theirs very good quality.

i am using normal sink. see my layout. cabinets still standard depth. just that the corner near the service yard door either do rounded or chamfer corner.

run the gas pipe thru the top cabinets on the fridge side....then across service yard door lor.

ID will try to box up the pipe as much as possible.

if not use the original HDB layout...stove below electrical point....that is really asking for trouble :bangwall:

haaa wahhhhaaaa .. pm-ed u ..

hmz .. im shifting the electric pt lor ... cause my other side dont have top cabinet

hmz thats an idea too but abit like blocking the door

yeah gt the hugemonous doors gg change to pddoor ..

erm gt lobang for places to sell?

haaa wahhhhaaaa .. pm-ed u ..

hmz .. im shifting the electric pt lor ... cause my other side dont have top cabinet

hmz thats an idea too but abit like blocking the door

yeah gt the hugemonous doors gg change to pddoor ..

erm gt lobang for places to sell?

u have top cabinets at the entrance side ar? block window or not? i didn't put top cabinets on the other side cause dun want to block the window

actually if u calculate....the standard depth 60mm....only a little bit only. less than 2cm. wun block one.

hmmm can try the garage here? take photos, post and sell :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Simontsh

u have top cabinets at the entrance side ar? block window or not? i didn't put top cabinets on the other side cause dun want to block the window

actually if u calculate....the standard depth 60mm....only a little bit only. less than 2cm. wun block one.

hmmm can try the garage here? take photos, post and sell :sport-smiley-004:

haha no lah no top .. fridge side gt top cabinets nia .. dont want block the window ..

haha lazy .. but let me think what i can do with them ...

haha no lah no top .. fridge side gt top cabinets nia .. dont want block the window ..

haha lazy .. but let me think what i can do with them ...

then same layout as me ma...if want to shift the stove also doable :sport-smiley-004:

both doors same type as the bedroom doors ar? if yes maybe i buy :sport-smiley-004:

then same layout as me ma...if want to shift the stove also doable :sport-smiley-004:

both doors same type as the bedroom doors ar? if yes maybe i buy :sport-smiley-004:

haha look similar but one tone color instead of 2 lor heee .. u want?

hmz which unit u r in leh? pm me bah whahhaaa ...

do-able but the gas piping will be exposed lor .. if i remain where it is its covered by cabinets , glass blacksplash and whats not so not seenable ..

haha look similar but one tone color instead of 2 lor heee .. u want?

hmz which unit u r in leh? pm me bah whahhaaa ...

do-able but the gas piping will be exposed lor .. if i remain where it is its covered by cabinets , glass blacksplash and whats not so not seenable ..

actually can hide totally one leh....center part going across ceiling hide via boxup...mix in a T5/T8 for a min covelight? :dribble:

then the pipe coming down at the other side can boxup in a corner too. but my ID say boxup or paint wun be really visible liao

actually can hide totally one leh....center part going across ceiling hide via boxup...mix in a T5/T8 for a min covelight? :dribble:

then the pipe coming down at the other side can boxup in a corner too. but my ID say boxup or paint wun be really visible liao

actually i gt false ceiling in kitchen cause im doing led downlights in there ..

i did consider the box up in corner but like quite ma fan cause need to check with fsm again so left it lor .. so my other side gt low cabinets and worktop and tall cabinet ..

actually i gt false ceiling in kitchen cause im doing led downlights in there ..

i did consider the box up in corner but like quite ma fan cause need to check with fsm again so left it lor .. so my other side gt low cabinets and worktop and tall cabinet ..

oooh got false ceiling then can hide easily liao :sport-smiley-004:

@Simontsh

Just to share with you...

We are using the same ID and most probably the say Ms C :thumbs up:

When reading through your T-Blog...i see very familir quotes then i started to realize...hm....

Then Whaaa OMG....SAME piang :sport-smiley-018:

I just PM you some details :)

Happy Reno and u might keep us updated on the workmanship yeah! :)

haha .. house warming dunno when lolz ..

think hotzouk house warming done liaoz leh lol ..

i done it in groups, till now still havent finish all the group

Update :

Bought

Blancoplenta add one ss strainer

Fujioh 2 burner inner flame hob

Ariston 25l ss storage heater

Total 1150

Not the best price i bet but oh well Impulse buy by WTB

Also received 3Ds from ID but plenty of errors. Awaiting amendments. Should i show the wrong 3Ds?

Edited by Simontsh

Went to take photos of the flat plus shift a table over. Met ayukie and her family plus my next door neighbours. So excited to know there are a few dogs on da floor!