Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow quite exp I buy remote control cheaper .. But nt dimable tho ..

$80 for 2 bulbs + remote still expensive ar? where can get cheaper? yeah lor i also deliberated alot on lights. end up the easyscenes provide a better price point wor.....not too energy intensive...but still remote controllable plus dimmable.

singapore cheapest i think is lightings.com.sg at 99 already. cheapest probably is Shenzhen PRC since their factory is there :sport-smiley-004:

Haha for the brand cheap bah .. But if you don't need dimable remote control is 22 bucks or around and Philips bulb is a couple of dollars but nt dimable lor

Haha for the brand cheap bah .. But if you don't need dimable remote control is 22 bucks or around and Philips bulb is a couple of dollars but nt dimable lor

oic.....me wan both remote and dimmable haha.....easyscenes at the moment is the easiest choice lor. :sport-smiley-004:

hopefully philips will come out with easyscene LED soon! :dribble:

YAH 80 very cheap where u get it ah? can pm me the address?

$80 for 2 bulbs + remote still expensive ar? where can get cheaper? yeah lor i also deliberated alot on lights. end up the easyscenes provide a better price point wor.....not too energy intensive...but still remote controllable plus dimmable.

singapore cheapest i think is lightings.com.sg at 99 already. cheapest probably is Shenzhen PRC since their factory is there :sport-smiley-004:

well so we have the common bathroom with giant trunking

aircon13.jpg

my idea is to use it as a cove light by throwing a LED strip on top haha....dunnno if it will work

this is the water pipe.....hopefully covered by vanity...wun see much of it.

aircon14.jpg

I forgot to talk abt my aircon guy.....how could I?!??!

so far my honest review : he is not the cheapest. but he doesn't take short cuts. he is a one man show. (he dun believe in delegation) so he will personally do each and every pipe/trunking/drilling etc. see pictures above.

speed is considered fast? he started work on 27th Oct morning. 28th evening already send sms saying he finished all the prep work. ask us to let him know when painting of house is completed

I dunnid to worry about a thing at all. except for paying lor. :sport-smiley-004: anyway he did not collect deposit at all. he say pay when job and everything delivered swee swee.

so those who want contact lemme know lor :)

nice 3Ds, like the kitchen colour esp the greyish solid top :dribble:

innovative of you to put up the notices, hahahaha maybe i can copy cat also 8|

nice 3Ds, like the kitchen colour esp the greyish solid top :dribble:

innovative of you to put up the notices, hahahaha maybe i can copy cat also 8|

haha i also copycat from someone in forum one :P

oh btw small update.....yesterday talked to the kitchen carpenter

after calculating many times.....they confirmed the top cabinets in the kitchen....>1m in height :dunno:

is that normal? kinda worry of the top cabinets very big the bottom cabinets small small

Edited by Simontsh