Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sugar

Does This Considered Open Door?

Hi everyone, I have a question on open door ritual.

You see, we're getting a resale unit and it's vacant as tenant moved out sometime ago.

Owner says can let us have the keys for renovation 1st once we exercise OTP if we're in a hurry.

Say if he really give us the keys after OTP, does it mean that once we enter the unit with the key is already considered 'open door'?

Then how about if we sign the OTP in the unit and he pass us the keys on the spot? Is that also counted as open door?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, good question which brings me to ask one more. If on open door day, I'm not free, can ask parent to open on my behalf?

This is just open door, not very big deal. Ask your parent open should be fine.

Hi everyone, I have a question on open door ritual.

You see, we're getting a resale unit and it's vacant as tenant moved out sometime ago.

Owner says can let us have the keys for renovation 1st once we exercise OTP if we're in a hurry.

Say if he really give us the keys after OTP, does it mean that once we enter the unit with the key is already considered 'open door'?

Then how about if we sign the OTP in the unit and he pass us the keys on the spot? Is that also counted as open door?

No, the move-in date is the day the family members move in together with the furniture.

As long as it doesnt clash with the animal sign of each and every family member, it's ok. This is the most important thing you want to avoid- its called the Personal Breaker Day.