Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lemontee

Anyone Went To Mayer Warehouse Sales?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

mayer.jpg

Actually not nice... very limited selections except ovens and kitchen aid stuff. Also samsung Refs in mayer?!??!

Most display sets on display are crap quality. nothing much here really.

Don't bother going down anymore.

Samsung fridges all sold except one small 2door unit. most sold units i saw had scratches and dents here and there but at $699 i guess why not?

The washing machines and dryers got Ariston, Indesit and Candy but mostly of them also sold. Was looking for a 8kg but all sold.

Didn't check on the others though.

Don't bother going down anymore.

Samsung fridges all sold except one small 2door unit. most sold units i saw had scratches and dents here and there but at $699 i guess why not?

The washing machines and dryers got Ariston, Indesit and Candy but mostly of them also sold. Was looking for a 8kg but all sold.

Didn't check on the others though.

thanks for your information...

decided not to going there... too far....

maybe next time ...because target only kitchen aid mixer :)

I went there hoping to get KitchenAid mixer in Red. Aiyah but the dont have, only 2 colors avail!

S$693 not so cheap hor, tot they going to sell it off much cheaper as the new model is now avail.

I bought 2 baking tray at S$9 each, Utensil set at S$9 and Novita steamer at S$99

I wanted to cry when i saw the ads 70% off coz i just bought my Ariston oven. But i saw they selling Ariston basic oven for S$609! I bought the same oven couple of weeks ago from dealer at slightly cheaper!! hohoho...

I went there hoping to get KitchenAid mixer in Red. Aiyah but the dont have, only 2 colors avail!

S$693 not so cheap hor, tot they going to sell it off much cheaper as the new model is now avail.

I bought 2 baking tray at S$9 each, Utensil set at S$9 and Novita steamer at S$99

I wanted to cry when i saw the ads 70% off coz i just bought my Ariston oven. But i saw they selling Ariston basic oven for S$609! I bought the same oven couple of weeks ago from dealer at slightly cheaper!! hohoho...

Bought a red colour display set KitchenAid mixer at $559, never used before. Have to be there at 10am on the first day.

Bought a red colour display set KitchenAid mixer at $559, never used before. Have to be there at 10am on the first day.

Victor. Thats good deal, congrats! haha i went on last day =(

Now they are having 24th anni sale. anobody know how much they sell the mixer KSM150?