Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks alot... Nice... No damage to flooring

PM liao....

The rails actually ran on both top and bottom tracks as that will be much stable comparing to running just using top track (they have that too). My flooring is parquet and I saw them using double sided tape for the bottom track....no drilling or nail. As each door is about 2.8m high and is pretty heavy, it should be quite firmly attached to the bottom track. I will take photos of the tracks when I go home...

hahaha bro...throw that away leh~ :P

referring your quote earlier:

"I have actually installed the LED strips in my light coves, kitchen cabinet, TV console and pole system cabinet....not sure what do you want to know about it......"

I have the same concept as you hehe (maybe most of us).

Plan to put it:

1) Kitchen Cabinet top and bottom

2) Living feature wall

3) Shoe rack

4) MBR tv feature wall

5) Common toilet

6) MBR toilet

7) Soon to be Pole System cabinet x 2 (if the price is cheaper than wooden shelving cabinet :P)

8) Cove light.....still considering should i have cove or fully covered false ceiling to prevent LIZARD laying eggs there :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha bro...throw that away leh~ :P

referring your quote earlier:

"I have actually installed the LED strips in my light coves, kitchen cabinet, TV console and pole system cabinet....not sure what do you want to know about it......"

I have the same concept as you hehe (maybe most of us).

Plan to put it:

1) Kitchen Cabinet top and bottom

2) Living feature wall

3) Shoe rack

4) MBR tv feature wall

5) Common toilet

6) MBR toilet

7) Soon to be Pole System cabinet x 2 (if the price is cheaper than wooden shelving cabinet :P)

8) Cove light.....still considering should i have cove or fully covered false ceiling to prevent LIZARD laying eggs there :sport-smiley-004:

Yo Terence

Will throw lar...but waiting for the cleaner to do it

U installing LED strips in some many places (even more than me :D ). Imagine if you on all of them and switch them to strobe mode...every corners feel like disco man....:notti:

Yo Terence

Will throw lar...but waiting for the cleaner to do it

U installing LED strips in some many places (even more than me :D ). Imagine if you on all of them and switch them to strobe mode...every corners feel like disco man....:notti:

My husband says feels like Geylang!!! :sport-smiley-004:

hahaha u guys! Geyland somemore~ haha

come to think of it...hmm....too colourful orr...

Because my intention to brighten the small unit...

So,

Shoe Rack: sky blue LED

Feature wall: Orange LED

Kitchen: Orange LED

Wardrobe: Orange/sky blue

guess not as bad as "G..e..y..l...a..n...g..." :rolleyes:

hahaha u guys! Geyland somemore~ haha

come to think of it...hmm....too colourful orr...

Because my intention to brighten the small unit...

So,

Shoe Rack: sky blue LED

Feature wall: Orange LED

Kitchen: Orange LED

Wardrobe: Orange/sky blue

guess not as bad as "G..e..y..l...a..n...g..." :rolleyes:

ok lar...change color based on mood lor :good:

WOW your faucet very "fancy" bro~ :sport-smiley-004:

Kitchen Blanco sink and tap hehe from Hoe Kee i seen it before~ hehe is in my wish list too~ i guess many ppl crazy about it but it doesn't come cheap tho' :notti:

How strong is your rainshower centrino2?

Is the pressure ok?

Im still thinking to have it a not...do they have those water gauge or pressure meter to measure the level? :unsure:

can kapo how much is the silestone top? i also looking at quartz leh, ask my ID about silestone, he say this branded 1 hohoh

he quoted me for quartz about $120 psf, my bottom cabinet about 15.5 long, siong sia....

we got the same concept for the shower shelvings, so meaning they can do a cut out from the balance ah??

else i got to ownself buy leh :furious:

WOW your faucet very "fancy" bro~ :sport-smiley-004:

Kitchen Blanco sink and tap hehe from Hoe Kee i seen it before~ hehe is in my wish list too~ i guess many ppl crazy about it but it doesn't come cheap tho' :notti:

How strong is your rainshower centrino2?

Is the pressure ok?

Im still thinking to have it a not...do they have those water gauge or pressure meter to measure the level? :unsure:

Yo Terence

You know what....the toilet originally comes with a 35L water heater tank. We decided to change it to a new unit and consulted our ID and plumber on what to buy. They mentioned 15L since I will be having separate tank for each toilet. So we ahead to change the unit and currently the pressure seems to be fine. I think must wait till I move in and use it frequently to know if it's sufficient.

Btw, my plumber did went up to test the pressure to confirm that it's sufficient but not sure what tools he was using.....:dunno:

can kapo how much is the silestone top? i also looking at quartz leh, ask my ID about silestone, he say this branded 1 hohoh

he quoted me for quartz about $120 psf, my bottom cabinet about 15.5 long, siong sia....

we got the same concept for the shower shelvings, so meaning they can do a cut out from the balance ah??

else i got to ownself buy leh :furious:

Yo babytan

The quartz that your ID quoted u is very cheap...not sure what brand is that.... You can refer to my earlier post on why I chose Silestone. My previous kitchen top was Corian.

The Bianco River Leather for my kitchen top is $240pfr and Naranja Cool for the vanity is $180pfr. Since I bought and pay directly to Silestone (ID not taking kick back), there was some kind of discount (not much) to the overall bill.

As for the cut out, you have to inform Builders Shop on your requirement and they will quote u based on pfr (cutting cost) as well.e273892c.jpgKitchen top

fa72e499.jpgVanity top