Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
centrino2

Embark On A New Renovation Journey After 8 Years.....

The blinds are very interesting

If you require bottom/up feature and heat insulating then the honeycomb is a must buy as the pocket of air trapped in the honeycomb will act as insulator to heat as well (that's what I leant from some US website). Actually thought of going for Hun... Dou..... but find it too expensive (almost 2x+ the price). Then almost confirmed my order from US site Blinds.com but found Mirage Blinds locally. Well, I find that they are new to honeycomb too and thus all the over-committment made which they cannot deliver :dunno: I thinnk after me they should be better.....I hope

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

f8ec51eb.jpg

bro what battery is used for the 4-key remote ar? seems like not AAA/AA/CR2025/CR2035

weird size wor. where to buy? :(

bro what battery is used for the 4-key remote ar? seems like not AAA/AA/CR2025/CR2035

weird size wor. where to buy? :(

Yo

The battery is 23A, 12v. U can get it at many places...the one that is much shorter than a AAA :rolleyes:

Yo

The battery is 23A, 12v. U can get it at many places...the one that is much shorter than a AAA :rolleyes:

oooh okies thanks!

Realize something interesting about the "Caboche" pandent light. It actually project a round shape like a moon on the wall when switched on.

5f293c40.jpg

And when you switch the downlight instead, it will reflect a ring shape on the ceiling....:rolleyes:

415d1658.jpg

Hi may i where did you buy your caboche? and how much is it? Thanks :)

Hm but I gt 1 cove , 1 fancy crystal foyer light and 1 fancy butterfly bomb shelter light but for service yard a normal glass (downlight style) light So only so far my service yard light nt led

Have been busy packing and getting ready for my move to the new place so have not been updating the T-blog. Let me do a quick update. Last few days I have received delivery of furnitures from Cellini, Atwood and Piccolo House.

a0591d41.jpgDinning chairs from Cellini7933f798.jpgBar counter

1fc6317f.jpg86cb983c.jpgMarrakesh bed frame

057274de.jpgSwift recliner

Edited by centrino2

Yo renotm

Thanks for compliment :D Reno mostly done with another 2 weeks to go......

As for the handle, wholesale-faucet did send over a new handle as well as a cleaning solution. The cleaning solution actually solved the problem. All my faucets are up and working fine. As I've not move in yet and use them on a daily basis, so no comment on the quality. But if based on the installation, comment from the plumber, price I'm paying and their service, I will buy from them again for my next renovation. They even have a customer service answering your queries on-line everyday :good:

Hi Centrino,

Did you get the rain shower faucet from wholesale faucet? Do you need to get a separate mixer for the rain shower facuet? I asked cos I noticed that the water inlet for their faucets seem to go into the part which is supposed to hold the faucet to the wall. I dont intend to have false wall.

Thanks?