Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyDesdes

Does Contractor Do Painting?

I am getting a new flat. i will not be engaging an ID. Will only be engaging a contractor to do my place for me. If i would want to do cement overlay for my living room walls. Will contractor be the one? or i need to engage a painter?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am getting a new flat. i will not be engaging an ID. Will only be engaging a contractor to do my place for me. If i would want to do cement overlay for my living room walls. Will contractor be the one? or i need to engage a painter?

You can ask the contractor for contacts. I am sure he/she will be able to recommend. Some contractors will do it themselves, to earn more money. But need to be careful that the guy really know how to paint

My contractor will get the painter for me, I spent $1200 to re-paint my whole house 1152sqft

I thought contractor's painter should be lower in charges?

so far after getting so many quotes, ranging from S$1200 to $1500 ( why so much difference )

furthermaore, some quote limit u to 4 colours only but some give u unlimited ( they even say 1 color for each wall also can ??? )

TRUE ?

so far after getting so many quotes, ranging from S$1200 to $1500 ( why so much difference )

furthermaore, some quote limit u to 4 colours only but some give u unlimited ( they even say 1 color for each wall also can ??? )

TRUE ?

is about this price range. If you can get $1200 for the whole house (including ceiling) tat will be very cheap already ( i assume your house is 4 room or bigger). Make sure they supply the paint that you want.

Ya, my contractor also told me no limit on the paint, this is because they know no one would really paint each wall different colours. For my house only my kid's room is painted 2 colours, the rest all in white, the ceiling is another white, so total I've use 4 colours.

is about this price range. If you can get $1200 for the whole house (including ceiling) tat will be very cheap already ( i assume your house is 4 room or bigger). Make sure they supply the paint that you want.

Ya, my contractor also told me no limit on the paint, this is because they know no one would really paint each wall different colours. For my house only my kid's room is painted 2 colours, the rest all in white, the ceiling is another white, so total I've use 4 colours.

thanks for sharing