Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyapple

60K Cov For Jurong West Ea Reasonable ?

If you are not in the hurry, hold on to your buy. I will never never pay 60k for a 3rd floor in JW. If you tell me the flat is less than 8 year old, mid-high floor with nice-decor, and 5 mins walk to MRT, i will consider.

Spend more time on property-guru and other web-sites. U be surprised thee are many houses for sale at reasonable cov or open for nego. The sellers just quote for fun and wait for an impulsive buyer. So be patient.

I am not saying that JW is no good but a check with the data, JW belongs to the lower tier that doesnt command such high cov.

Just hang a carrot to this seller at 30k non-nego as you have a few places in mind already and continue your search. In 2 months time if he still cant any buyer, he will turn anxious and nego with you.

BTw, best of luck for searching the new home

Thank you for your advice.

I kept checking property-guru and I found the flat that I want ! Agent uploaded to property-guru on 12 Sep, I called him early morning yesterday and we were the first to view the flat. I immediately knew that this is what I want, 3 mins to Jurong Point, 10th floor, quiet, 130 sq m. We decided to buy it on the spot and agreed to pay COV $65K which is what the owner is asking. There were actually many others who wanted to view the unit, but fortunately the owner did not wait for a bidding war and agreed to sell it to us. We paid the deposit, and the registration has just been submitted today.

Thank goodness this seller is reasonable. I am happy that I did not offer higher to buy the other EA I mentioned above which was asking for COV $110K. This unit is so much better, higher floor and a nice granite flooring. The earlier one which I offered $55K COV is bigger, but the renovation is bad and the location is not as good.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. All of you have been very helpful !

Edited by frostyapple

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I kept checking property-guru and I found the flat that I want ! Agent uploaded to property-guru on 12 Sep, I called him early morning yesterday and we were the first to view the flat. I immediately knew that this is what I want, 3 mins to Jurong Point, 10th floor, quiet, 130 sq m. We decided to buy it on the spot and agreed to pay COV $65K which is what the owner is asking. There were actually many others who wanted to view the unit, but fortunately the owner did not wait for a bidding war and agreed to sell it to us. We paid the deposit, and the registration has just been submitted today.

Thank goodness this seller is reasonable. I am happy that I did not offer higher to buy the other EA I mentioned above which was asking for COV $110K. This unit is so much better, higher floor and a nice granite flooring. The earlier one which I offered $55K COV is bigger, but the renovation is bad and the location is not as good.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. All of you have been very helpful !

Congrats on your new purchase :))) and found the house that you love

Once you hit the various criterias that i mentioned earlier, the 65k COV looks a decent buy. Most impt, both the seller & you are decisive.

I am happy for you

Parquet flooring is extremly expensive and very few contractor doing this in the market now..

Hi,

I've checked the price of parquet flooring today. The price is almost triple of laminating price.

Congrats!