Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just met up with edmund today. now waiting for his quote.

Can those whose house renovated by him please share.

How is his after sales service?

After collect payment is he still contactable?

Thanks a million. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Alcom,

his after service is fantastic:) Had many friends who have done reno with other reputable IDs/Contractors..but were all unable to find them when they had issues after staying in.

I didnt had this issue at all, and whenever there's any thing with the house (sometimes not his reno related, but with my electrical appliances like water heater, tv) i always asked him for opinions or help.

He has never 'disappeared' after taking money :) Btw, i have finished my reno for 2 yrs!

Good luck in your reno!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just met up with edmund today. now waiting for his quote.

Can those whose house renovated by him please share.

How is his after sales service?

After collect payment is he still contactable?

Thanks a million. :sport-smiley-018:

date posted:2011-01-25

author name: yuene

PMed. =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2011-02-05

author name: travelocity

Can someone pm me dx interior edmund contact please, xie x2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2011-03-07

author name: existence

Just to share. I embark on my reno journey with Edmund and the reno is so-far-so-good.

Anyone doing reno with him this period as well? Heard there's someone from Punggol.

date posted:2011-03-10

Hi existence! Good to hear that it's going well so far! Edmund's collecting final payment from me this Saturday (FINALLY)... if following HO, you have any serious rectifications, do call him, he will get the person to come down and do something about it. Quite fast imo. Do watch out for the carpenter's work, my drawers had some issues but they're mostly fixed liao.

date posted:2011-03-12

yup yup. my carpentary needs rectification too!

cupboards not aligned, drainer hinges not tightened etc.

will inform edmund to fix them all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2010-12-27
author name: Schutzstaffel
I just signed up with Edmund yesterday. So so glad to have him as our contractor.

A few plus points on Edmund:

1) He always reply my sms promptly
2) He will pick up my call whenever I rang him
3) He sent me the quotation on the day he promised
4) He will offer suggestions to save money
5) He is extremely humourous

When are you starting your renovation with him ?

author name: Schutzstaffel
I saw a Xmas hamper in his office yesterday. Should be from you.

I agree with you on all the points above! haha!
I am waiting for the final quote from him before signing. Hopefully by this week!
Can pm in private to share what you do?

Hehe..

I'm not siding with anyone here. I guess I will be embarking on my reno journey with him as well.
Frm my experience with Edmund, he seems to be quite friendly and helpful.
At times he may also say <b>up to me</b> as well. But as home owners, we should know what we want for our dream home!
He has his reservations on what can be done, what cannot be done. He never overpromises things though.
I am on a tight budget and yet he is accomodating.

If you don't feel good engaging him, maybe you should look for other ID/contractors
The bottomline is to feel comfortable working with the ID/contractors working on your dream home.

I hope in future I will not be ranting complaints here! Haha!excl.gif

date posted:2010-12-22
author name: yenzy
you know I can't find anyone to the end of the job will make his work perfect except for Edmund. He is not in a rush to end our job... Linger around, try to find faults and perfect it....

I am so happy with Edmund and team that I can't help but to gave him a Christmas Hamper to thank him!!

author name: yashimi
I beg to differ about the attitude of Edmund.
Arrange to meet up with him due to the great review about him and his passion for reno work.

When I first saw him, he already did not give me a good impression. I feel that he is just simply entertaining me...
I do not know whether its his style or what, but all ID / Contractors that I had met usually have our floorplan (print to scale) and will use a ruler to measure and tell us whether our requirements can be done or not.

Edmund enlarge our floorplan that is not to scale and just skretch based on our requirement. 10 IDs / Contractors told us can be done / arrange in this way, he just tell me cannot be done, without even measuring on the floorplan.

Alot of our requirements for carpentary work, we wanted certain length.. and I ask about his opinion is it possible, can it be done, is it too long for TV console etc etc.. all he just say is up to me.

At the end, he say to give him 2 weeks to send me the quote.. Its being 3 weeks and I see nothing from him. I did SMS him to ask if he will be sending me the quote, no reply from him as well..

I guess he is simply not interested.. moreover.. i am not on a budget.. I got quite a bit of stuff to do as well..
Great disappointment from him.. *thumb down*!

date posted:2010-12-15
author name: abupapa
hi yenzy,

so how much does your renovation cost in total?

date posted:2010-12-18
seriously.. i don't think it is that nice to talk about prices here as each house differs.. what sort of renovation in details did we do and as compared to others. the types of tiles we chose and etc...

date posted:2010-12-19
author name: damnu88
Haha....yeah!! I really agreed that instead of the contractor chasing for payment, it's vice-versa... . So far , mine was nearly 75% done and he will most likely to hand over somewhere next week. So far, no complaints as I not a fussy person. That does not meant he will take advantages.
He still show professionalism in his work. When times he think not right, he will call and give some suggestions. Even minor error where the switch was not put up correctly, like slanting a 2-3mm away, he will still ask the guy to redo again....haha, you see the point?

As for the carpentry works, cause he knows I'm rushing to move in. Saw the guy on Tueday and on Friday, the team is up there to fix up and completed on the very day. Though mine was a just a stretch of kitchen cabinet will box up....This I really need to give him comments. VERY FAST out of expect.

Will try update Blog. But was blocked by my anti virus...haha

date posted:2010-12-22
Hi all,

who else is having his/her house renovated by Edmund? i am going to sign with him soon if all the negotiations goes went for my new flat!!

date posted:2010-12-07
author name: reizzz
nice nice

edmund didn't suggest to box up the pipe in your mbr toilet?
my toilet is so small that there's nothing we can do...
date posted:2010-12-12
author name: desire z
Can someone pm me edmund email address please... dx website seems to be under maintenence.
xie xie

To top up with above...

Edmund is automatically calling us up on the smaller details to refine them out of his own..
He is now looking into the storeroom issues and will rectify it...
See this is taking pride in his work and being responsible...
I never regret taking Edmund up... Seriously...

date posted:2010-12-02

Hi yenzy,

Looks fabulous!
date posted:2010-12-04
thank you Yuene!! saw your T-Blog!! Looks great too!excl.gif And we got the same tiler.. He is really good man!!

As promised here is the review of Edmund.. This review is mainly comes from me and does not represent others's view. It is a review of our liasing with Edmund and others may or may not experience the same thing. So do take it with a pinch of salt as it may not happen to others..

We started our reno on 3rd Aug till now. We knew it was long but we told Edmund that we are not in a hurry la.. But in the end all of us got impatient as we just want things to end soon too as it was taking too long liao... Delaying of project is not his issue...

About Edmund and team:-
1) Humourous - He is indeed hunourous in phone and email. He will add a bit of his hokkien type of jokes into it as well.. It helps me a lot to break the ice and start the project at ease. However, it does not really sit well with my hubby as he is a straight person.. So sometime Edmund didn't get his well deserved feedback on his humour... hahahaha... also because i'm tired from work all the time... Poor Edmund... When I don't smile, I look fierce and so is my hubby... I think he is affected by us too.... But we are just tired from weddings, work and in-laws issue plus money too...

2) Not much discount - We felt that we have been overcharged and the design is not that good, so we took out the wardrobe and door installation work from him and source out from our own directly from factory. Of cos it will be an added work for us as a lot of coordination needs to be done at our end. So it is either you pay a bit more for Edmund to do swee swee or save a bit more money and DIY and get what you want. So far, he seldom bring down his price. I would suggest that before signing the Dotted Line, do more research on what you really need and want and get him to qoute all out for you so that you can reduce one by one at later stage. Bargain before signing as after signing, it will be hard to bargain.
<<Overcharged Meaning>>
Edmund needs to sub out some work like doors, wardrobe to someone else. Hence he also needs to earn commission too. Hence that's why we went straight to supplier. If you get things straight from factory, isn't it cheaper than a 3rd party?

3) COllection of Money - This guy is one guy who is marchiam not in need of money. We have to tell him that we are going to pay liao... Must be so much projects that he is just passionate about working and talk about money later. Even till date, he has not given us the final qoutation so that we can pay the balance.... Cute la..

4) Forgetfullness - He is many a times forgetful and need constant reminder via calls and sms and meet up. Of cos, we have got our part to play. We made him change the kitchen layout so many times that we made him so blur too.. On this part, I must applaud him for his patience for me... Apart from that, we have to keep reminding him on things that we want, but if the end product is not our ideal, rest assured he will change immediately. However if the changing is difficult, he will try to physco me not to change.... So now for example, I will have to live with my "storeroom" with an unadjustable shelf in the middle forever liao...

5) Responsible - Edmund is responsible and will come immediately to rectify problem. Rest Assured on this!excl.gif Because he is responsible, he will make sure his team is too!

6) Good tiler - If you read Yuene's T-Blog, you can see the cute Ah San... He is our tiler too and he is really good with his work!! I'm so glad that we have Ah San... No communication problem at all!! 9/10 for him!

7) Carpentery - I wouldn't say that the one that he use is exceptionally good. Just average only. But the Granite Top is so beautiful... Would suggest that you guys do not save on Kitchen Top, go straight to Granite Top. Some money just cannot be save... 6.5/10 for carpentary and 8.5/10 for granite top..

8) Friendly Plumber - That uncle with "Boh Gei" is a nice and friendly uncle!! Helpfull too!! We felt at ease for with him especially drilling on our homogenous wall tiles... Would grade him around 7.5/10.

9) Electrician - This uncle is also ok. Just that we felt the switch and lightings are done hastily... Need some adjustment... 6.5/10 for him also..

10) Painter - Nothing much to say about him... Paint is paint lor...

11) Reasoning - Sometimes we felt his reason is not solid and substantial enough for us... Or you can even say "smoking".... But we still accept it and move on from there...

Our house is old and suffers leakage issues and cracks on the wall. Edmund took it and he makes sure at least most cracks are resolve... Till now he is looking into our wall that does not absorb paints... Qudos to him, it is the flat issue but he took it on his own...

I'm glad to have him except for costing and forgetfulness, other than that, he is really good.. Who is perfect anyway right?
Most importantly, you need a responsible contractor and he is one. I would suggest that you engage him because you already know what you want and you can communicate to him instead of the other way round as Edmund may lack in design ideas. Frustration there is but it is really part and parcel of communication I would say. Frustration fault also comes from us too, not just him... As compared to those horror stories we have heard outside... I don't think Edmund falls onto this category.. You can't buy responsibility with money... Problems above can be resolve with proper communication and knowing what you want...

I'm soo happy with my new house... Thank you Edmund and fabulous team!!

date posted:2010-12-01

hihi,

i'm finally done with my renovation with edmund... shall review him honestly later.. but mean while, enjoy his team's work....
149211_468999710862_674515862_6245952_45
Kitchen Pre-Reno
23987_387500870862_674515862_4469942_207

Kitchen After Reno
76706_467428115862_674515862_6219991_365
150893_467428230862_674515862_6219998_79

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2010-08-17

author name: emiahma

hi all,

im new here.. hw do we contact edmund to ask for quotation? do we email or call him?

and then when ask for quotation, do we need to show him our floorplan first n tell him what we want to do ? and also our budget? do we get to meet him in person?

one last question, do he need to see our unit before he quote us?

thanks, im sourcing and don't know how to go about..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2010-08-18

author name: alamak

Call/email/sms also can. Best is to fix an appointment with him, go down to his office with your floor plan and the list of things you want to do. Then he'll give you a rough quote base on your requirement and budget. If you are happy, then can ask him to go to your place to do some measurement for a more accurate quote. After that, up to you to see if you want to carry on anot.

date posted:2010-08-21

author name: sanntan

just visited his office today... so hard to find the place!

anyway, had a good impression of him. arranging a site visit and will confirm if the quote is within our budget.

yay!

date posted:2010-08-22

when i first went down to his office, i also had a hard time finding the place. and the cab driver wasn't familiar with bedok area.

date posted:2010-08-23

author name: sanntan

yah, usually ID firms are not under void decks too... they like to crowd, IE IMM, etc... but it feels like home.

yea. i like to play with his two turtles also.

author name: samgalz

haha...always notice the turtles when i'm there but no time to play with them. my time there is always overshot. 2 - 3 hours...poor edmund!

till date I'm am still in contact with him. very prompt in responding when I report a defect...not that there is many...haha...

Haha sanntan, were you the one who was supposed to meet him around 7pm or so? He was at my place earlier, and he mentioned that he needed to run off because he had an appointment with a walk-in customer at his office... sorry if he was late!

lol.. i think we overshot the longest by abt 4 hours when we need to choose laminates, kitchen and the wardrobe layouts. luckily he don't have to rush off to meet anyone that day. haha

i think maybe he went to meet you after meeting me at my place. lol

date posted:2010-08-24

Haha! No leh, he told me he was at Bukit Batok just prior (which was why he had put my appointment at that timing)...

date posted:2010-08-24

author name: sanntan Edmund just sent me a reply in my email. He can't take my job because he is full.

SIGGGHH and I wanted to confirm him after he measure my house liao.

date posted:2010-10-28

Hi ihatehaze, has someone PMed you Edmund's number yet? If not, let me know.

Hmm, what you can do is look through the quote, and see what you can live without--for example, I took out a couple of feet of kitchen cabinets, and the study cabinets as well, among other small matters. Also, if you ask him what other options there are, he will let you know as well. And yes, he looks like the very serious type; in fact when I first started talking to him, I found him a bit aloof at times.

After the reno started, then I learned the truth....

I think he will be able to. I have only a couple of items left to do; the major one is the laminates, and the minor is the backsplash. Then comes the rectifications, acid wash and that's about it.

date posted:2010-11-06

author name: zer061zer0

Hi guys,

Can I have Edmund's email and hp so that I can ask him for a quote? Thanks.

date posted:2010-11-09

author name: bluerosie

Edmund did not reply me after sending floor plan n checking out whether any update to him...is he like that? We need to follow up with him?

date posted:2010-11-11

hello, can find his email and hp from here :

did he tell you how long it'll be before he will get back to you? anyway, i think it's better to check with him

date posted:2010-11-12

he did not tell me anything after email him my floor plan

date posted:2010-11-12

think it's better to check with him again if you don't mind. as for me, i waited about 2 weeks after sending him the floorplan before he got back to me.

date posted:2010-11-13

I sms him yesterday n he immed reply LOL..say overlook my request..meeting him later in the afternoon.. thanks!

date posted:2010-11-15

lol good luck!

date posted:2010-11-20

author name: damnu88

Haha......Just sign up with Edmund and will be starting reno somewhere next week

date posted:2010-11-22

Congrats damnu88 on the start of your reno! Do take photos and start a t-blog!

date posted:2010-11-25

welcome to the club.

date posted:2010-11-26

author name: cnbal

Hi, can someone pm me dx Edmund email address, thanks.

date posted:2010-12-01

few posts earlier and you'll have it.

date posted:2010-07-31
author name: Jupiter Home
Perseverance prevail, Justice exist!
Yah! thanks admin.
Now the Dx families got home to go back lor Sorry yenzy, looks like we've forgotten something.

Welcome to join the Dx families !
Nice 3ds
Never see the iconic fridge?

date posted:2010-08-01
author name: abupapa
hello to all who have engaged Edmund,

may I ask how's the payment like?

is it pay 20% down payment, then after completion of some work, pay some more percent etc. then finally pay the final installment?

thanks for all the info.

date posted:2010-08-02
Hi abupapa,

I can't remember the exact breakdown for the middle, but for mine it's 10% initial downpayment, then another percentage on starting of works, then again when carpentry arrives, and I think the final 10% after completion. Am I correct?

date posted:2010-08-02
iirc, it's 10-40-30-10-10. the last 10 is 2 weeks after completion.

good to see this thread back alive.

date posted:2010-08-07
author name: panjang

sammie jie, never come in for a while only & you already finish reno.
siao liao, now edmund like so busy, better call & ask got reserve a slot for me.

date posted:2010-08-08
well, it is started a bit yesterday.......... continue on on coming tuesday..............

date posted:2010-08-10
juz signed with edmund abt a week back. hopefully will be good. hehe

date posted:2010-08-10
having some issues 6 months after handover date. emailed him and he replied within a day, will be arranging his guys to check on them soon.

+1 for edmund.

p.s. i am not a clone.

date posted:2010-08-12
I have moved in and rectification work done. but Edmund have not even touch on the issue of the last 20% payment..... make me pai sey aso.

i have a problem with the sink one day before my housewarming and called him, he send plumber down asap.
date posted:2010-08-13
author name: mylica
Lets hope he is not too busy. We dont want him to become another ...... where quality went down because too many jobs
date posted:2010-08-13
hopefully not too. but i think not likely cos if he finds himself too packed, he will reject projects. In fact he rejected a few of my recommendations cos of schedule. He always says he wan quality not quantity. jus hope he stays as such.

date posted:2010-06-16

my advise is, no matter who you choose for your reno, don't let them feel you have a lot of time. Even if you are not pressed for time, try to come out with a schedule and follow it as much as possible. You can ask Edmund what's his schedule for your reno like, then you can use that as a reference to follow up on the progress. Like this, if there's any delay or things can finish earlier, you'll know.

think you can start buying your furnitures anytime from now already.... since it's only 4 months away. GSS is on now also.

ya, for me I check with Edmund his tentative HO date and also to let him know my expectation so that he can gauge his progress. I will also constantly check with him on the progress and ask if certain items need to be done. Though he is a responsible guy, we still need to monitor and remind cos he is busy and may sometimes forget things. for example I keep checking with him when I have to have my sanitary fittings send, when hob and hood send etc. so now he confirm can push forward schedule, I have to quickly call up my suppliers to deliver. If you dun check, he may forget to inform you then by that time u cham ah....

ya agree with alamak, now is a good time to start shopping with GSS here.

ooohh... so many things to take note... first time for me so blur like sotong... Should I ask Edmund to draw out a schedule? LIke by 1st week must heck floor and etc?

I wonder is there an Idiot guide to what should we buy for kitchen and what to watch out for..

You mean we can start buying aircon, mattress, basin and such and ask them to deliver later? But i have not gotten my key yet leh..

Woah it is getting exciting!!

date posted:2010-06-17

haha...i aso gotten most of my stuff way before i got my keys talk about kiasu. once key taken hor, things will move fast. probably more for me cos Edmund knows I have a schedule to meet. I did ask for a schedule from him before, but I think not his style to give. but he did verbally tell me wat to expect and I always make an effort to check with him wat's the progress and what's next. both parties need to do our part.

for me hor, though this is second house reno but seems like first cos my first i blur blur dunno anything and contractor say wat ok lor, become carrot many many times.

i also din get a schedule, verbally ask him what's his plan for the weeks to come and then try to follow it as much as possible.

electrical stuff can buy earlier and ask them to deliver later. furnitures, dunno if u want to match with your reno anot, if u already have an idea, then why not. I bought some of my stuff 6 months earlier. Afraid the company will close down then jialat.. haha

I called edmund today to ask for his schedule. Will do a minor-medium one for my newly bought old flat in august. He did mentioned if its small-medium change, he can do. But if big project, he probably will reject as he have some project in august.

ya, from wat I know, I has my friend's and yuene's in aug so big ones he might be tight cos he did mentioned to me before that he is not using many teams of workers like some others do.He prefer to stick to the selected 1 or 2 teams as he already know their pattern and quality and it's easier to manage.

So far the tiler's work at my place looks great and he is fast, have not check for hollow tiles yet though. will do so when he finish the place.

Edmund already rejected another person whom i recommend cos schedule cannot meet.

Thanks for the info. I am going to search for a few contractor probably 4 will be enough for the options.

Woah! I didn't know he is that pack man! I actually have not sign the contract but have verbally told him that he is the one. This saturday he will be coming to our nest to take measurement le... Sooooooooo exciting!excl.gif!excl.gif!! Hee hee!

eh, this sat he going my place wait for citygas leh....hmm... wat time is ur appt with him?

date posted:2010-06-18

2pm. what about yours?

date posted:2010-06-18

hi,

I've already loaded it on my T-blog. u can view it there if interested.

date posted:2010-06-19

Guess who got her kitchen 3Ds...?

Going up onto the blog soon!

date posted:2010-06-22

I am going to meet edmund this sunday, at his place. Initial impression is good so far.

date posted:2010-06-22

mylica: good! hope is schedule can fit urs.

Yuene: show show!! can't wait to c!excl.gif!

date posted:2010-07-23

author name: square 2

sammie jie how's your reno so far?

date posted:2010-07-24

wow, finally this thread is back. Thanks ADMIN!excl.gif

Hi square 2, check out my T-blog, self explanatory.

yoyo... fnally it is back.....

here is the kitchen 3D...not confirm yet..

35251_417561380862_674515862_5239601_111

35251_417561385862_674515862_5239602_741

nice!

date posted:2010-07-25

how many times did you guys ask him to change his 3Ds? Cos the first one is almost there but not that accurate also... and I have not indicate to him the flooring color.. Would like to see how it looks like with dary floor tiles...

when ur reno start?

YAY! Finally. Thank you admins!

Yenzy: I only asked for one change.

i think mine change 2 times...cannot rmb

date posted:2010-07-26

Actually, my last 3D isn't the right colour (for the walls) or the tiles (for the floor), but I don't think it really makes that big a diff... right? :S

date posted:2010-07-26

so long u give the right info for the materials used will be ok. Do up an excel spreadsheet for Edmund on all the materials and the code, colour. This way less disputes. He request me to do one and I did.

My 3D for my kitchen sliding door, wall colour was not the right one but the actual one he followed wat we decided.

hope this helps.

date posted:2010-05-27
haiz....haven take the key yet. but planning wise more or less done so that once key take & permit approved, we shall start fast n furious. Hacking shd start from 4 June....

look forward to welcoming u to the DX family and of course, ur 3Ds.
date posted:2010-05-30
Ooh okay! Here's wishing you all the best in your upcoming reno then! Looking forward to seeing your transformation on your t-blog! I have signed with Edmund, but because my darling hb never bring cheque book, I will only be able to 'confirm' sometime this week... my reno tentatively starts 16 August!

date posted:2010-05-31
welcome to the DX family then!!

16 August....means u start jus after Edmund handover to me lor. cos my tentative handover is 4 August

author name: Stone23
Hi Samgalz,

May I have Edmund's contact?

it's mentioned in the pages within this thread many times already.

www.dxinterior.com

author name: Stone23
Noted with thanks!excl.gif

Yupyup, so that he will also have time to do your rectifications in peace... hee hee... Also partially because I want to spend my birthday in my house before the madness of moving out...

date posted:2010-06-01
hahaha...true. met him yesterday...seems like he is a little sick...poor thing.

he is going to start work today by getting plumber to dismantle all piping

date posted:2010-06-03
go to his website, it's listed there. url is listed a few post earlier.
date posted:2010-06-10
author name: pixiepixel

hello all

i will be meeting edmund this sun for small talk & chit chat for our 5I resale...hope everything goes well
will update again!

date posted:2010-06-11
good luck and hope u join the family soon!

date posted:2010-06-13
author name: adah
Hi mine is 5I as well.. Welcome to renotalk!

ok my thoughts from the meeting we had with edmund

-he was honest to tell us what can be done and what cannot be done...
-but he said our toilet bowl cannot shift...not sure why but i thought can be done?
-he also mentioned the same - cement screed he cannot do. but since im a lover for cement screed, will source for someone to do that if i really sign on with edmund

Hi pixie,

-According to HDB regulations, you can't shift the location of the bowl (i.e. if it is on the left side of the bathroom you can't shift it to the right etc), as this has to do with the piping location.

Think Edmund is quite fine with you looking for another person to do the screeding, but do let him know first. I also wanted it but since he was upfront enough to tell me that he would not be able to do it, and I was lazy to go find another person to do it, I decided to change my design style a bit.

Anyway I'm officially part of the DX family now! Wheeee~~

Samgalz, how's the reno going so far? Me in KL now... supposed to be on a salsa/shopping/eating holiday but somehow I still end up being tied to work...
hello yuene
ok thanks for the headup about the toilet bowl position...
im really not used to the small small toilet, as my current unit's toilets are bigggggg (according to all the IDs that i have gone through while renovating my current home)
btw, when edmund and i talked about the surface top for kitchen, he said nowadays lots of ppl use solid kind or granite kind. almost no one uses postform type...is that true? coz my current is postform and i do not have any problem with it at all

ok hope i can be part of the DX family too :-)
hi pixiepixel

it must be you he is talking to when I called him...

about the surface top, I do agree with Edmund on it, nowadays seldom u see people do postform. most do either granite or solid surface.
date posted:2010-06-14
We are going going to be in the DX interior family too..
Was sourcing for good contractor till I chance upon alamak's honest review about Edmund... I also bought a 3.5 room house..
Hopefully he will reduce the quotation for us... we are bukit batok residents and have to take bus and travel all the way to bedok just to consult him.. Machiam like go up to the mountain to seek Jun Shi's advise like that.... muahahahahha....
date posted:2010-06-15
wow, edmund sure is getting busy. my friend has also confirmed with him that he is using DX for his reno. the DX family sure is expanding fast n furious!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yenzy
me too. i stay sengkang, new place at jurong east. we also need to climb mountains everytime we go meet him
Haha! yenzy and pixie, we all seem to be in the same 'predicament'! I'm in Clementi... looks like Edmund attracts people in the west..
wahaha...probably cos of risis' blog bah. but hor sengkang also getting more liao. me plus my friend. then previously xiaomau also asked him to quote but not sure if she signed with him cos she MIA from RT liao.
wha.. edmund getting busier and busier.
ok la... I get key on 3rd August and I give him untill end October.. So total 3 months to renovate leh... Quite a lot of time liao.. He says he prefers that way cos Man Gong Chu Xi Huo....
We are not in a hurry to move in also..
but base on you guys's experience, when can we start our buying of furnitures?

yuene, so how? did u sign up with him in the end?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not yet, because we had to make some changes to the quotation. Will be headed to Edmund's office this Saturday to sign. How's your reno progressing?