Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

date posted:2009-07-08
author name: Jupiter Home

I second what risis had say.

By recommending my friends & collegues to edmund is bcos we wanted to save them alot of headaches.
In fact renovation is a very headache process to go through but because of his attitude & passion, its become an exciting & enjoyable one. Recommending someone (especially contractor) is risky stuff, but with him I dare bcos I know he will never let me down but do me proud instead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author name: stevensp

is he a ID?
thought if he is a contractor, he wouldnt have provide 3D drawings....Anyway I called him up already! waiting for quotation haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author name: risis

he is a contractor that provides free 3d drawings for confirm jobs. N he is very passionate abt it:)

Price wise he is very reasonable as compared to all the contractors i got quotes from. Hope you find your perfect contractor soon!

date posted:2009-07-10

My 3ds by edmund-dx interior.

f_Jupiterkitcm_cf93bd0.jpg

f_Jupiterkitcm_c92b90e.jpg

f_Jupiterkitcm_809058b.jpg

A picture tells a thousand words.

As we are layman, don't think I'm that imaginative, really need to see what colour is more matching.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

date posted:2009-07-06

YUP:)
-------------------------------------------------------------

date posted:2009-07-06

some 3ds from edmund-dx interior

blueplatform.jpg
yellowtvwall.jpg

vanitywithglasstopinmastertoilet.jpg

shoecabinet.jpg

I think his 3d drawings are very good:) the real works look exactly like the 3d:)

date posted:2009-07-05
author name: fiction

Thanks for clearing our doubts on this hdb licence thingy.
This seems to be a hot topic recently.

After surfing their website & yes confirm this hdb licence thingy not listed there, don't they know that's very important.

hehe, i'll highlight to him when i c him:), but rest assured, he's got a license.if any one's interested, i can scan my hdb permit with his license here:)Let me know.

date posted:2009-07-04

keke np! thanks for informing me also! i would have missed this thread if not for u.

actually there was a time i worry abt whether he got license too!hahaha...coz nv c his license number in website...and there is so much bad stories online about contactors with no license!! so scary...

But when i sign contract, there was license number stated there, and i received permit notification from hdb...really sighs of relief.

I realise Edmund is usually 'highly recommmended' by friends or friends friends..hehe..i guess hes been doing well becoz of word of mouth! I have been highly promoting him to my friends and collegues tooo...Its really the attitude of him tt makes us wanna recommend him i guess:)

Thanks risis for helping to speak up for edmund & your detailed clarifications.
There's just people who like to misled forummers here & "stir mess the world", haiz...............

date posted:10-06-2009

tsubomi, if you're in a rush to shift, then that will be too late if you start to look for contractors only after you collect keys.

Dx interior is contractor but they're able to give simple 3d drawings.

date posted:11-06-2009

author name: fatmian

Tuans and Puans,

Can pm me the contact please ? Still looking for contractor, getting keys in July. Tolong !

D

date posted:2009-06-21

Dx interior got hdb licence or not? Hope some kind soul can enlighten me, xie xie.

dear all,

must clarify for edmund! he has a hdb license. Ive got the hdb permit (send to me by hdb) for hacking my flat under his license , name , etc.

so, hope this clarifies..

my flat is done by edmund, and i must give him a veryvery good review. He is soooo passionate about design, when he is a contractor. He goes all the way to help me with my wild ideas....n dont give up, even if he cant find..

i didnt had time to go down everyday, but he even update me via mms when they were doing my carpentary..

Encourage ppl who like him to quote, to meet up personally, and let him see the house. He has the habbit of taking pictures of the whole house, so that he can do simple 2d for you to visualise during 2nd meet him. He will be able to quote more accurately after that. So far, im near handover, and the price is still the same as 1st quoted...(apart from the addtional items i suddenli decided to do)

hes 3d is excellenet...do visit my t-blog for more details of my reno with him! I really thank jupiter home & ponytail for introducing me to him

date posted:05-07-2009

Thanks for clearing our doubts on this hdb licence thingy.
This seems to be a hot topic recently.

date posted: 05-07-2009

After surfing their website & yes confirm this hdb licence thingy not listed there, don't they know that's very important.

date posted: 05-07-2009

hehe, i'll highlight to him when i c him:), but rest assured, he's got a license.if any one's interested, i can scan my hdb permit with his license here:)Let me know.

date posted:07-04-2009

Heres my t-blog for anyone who would like to consider dx interior!!i think u wont regret it! coz i really didnt...

i was at first very skeptical, coz i didnt find any review in renotalk..only found pony tail and jupiter home tblog..

i'm glad someone started the thread here..

it will be gd sharing for new ppl:)

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry419292

Dx interior website & contact details

http://www.dxinterior.com

date posted:7-04-02009

Thanks risis for helping to speak up for edmund & your detailed clarifications.

There's just people who like to misled forummers here & "stir mess the world", haiz...............

date posted:07-04-2009

keke np! thanks for informing me also! i would have missed this thread if not for u.

actually there was a time i worry abt whether he got license too!hahaha...coz nv c his license number in website...and there is so much bad stories online about contactors with no license!! so scary...

But when i sign contract, there was license number stated there, and i received permit notification from hdb...really sighs of relief.

I realise Edmund is usually 'highly recommmended' by friends or friends friends..hehe..i guess hes been doing well becoz of word of mouth! I have been highly promoting him to my friends and collegues tooo...Its really the attitude of him tt makes us wanna recommend him i guess:)

date posted:06-06-2009

author name: tsubomi

Hi,

If I want to shortlist DX interiors, are they a contractor or ID? Cos I was told that we should only look for contractors when we receive the keys so the contractor can come & measure....

date posted:10-06-2009

tsubomi, if you're in a rush to shift, then that will be too late if you start to look for contractors only after you collect keys.

Dx interior is contractor but they're able to give simple 3d drawings.

date posted:11-06-2009

author name: fatmian

Tuans and Puans,

Can pm me the contact please ? Still looking for contractor, getting keys in July. Tolong !

date posted:21-06-2009

Dx interior got hdb licence or not? Hope some kind soul can enlighten me, xie xie.

date posted:04-07-2009

dear all,

must clarify for edmund! he has a hdb license. Ive got the hdb permit (send to me by hdb) for hacking my flat under his license , name , etc.

so, hope this clarifies..

my flat is done by edmund, and i must give him a veryvery good review. He is soooo passionate about design, when he is a contractor. He goes all the way to help me with my wild ideas....n dont give up, even if he cant find..

i didnt had time to go down everyday, but he even update me via mms when they were doing my carpentary..

Encourage ppl who like him to quote, to meet up personally, and let him see the house. He has the habbit of taking pictures of the whole house, so that he can do simple 2d for you to visualise during 2nd meet him. He will be able to quote more accurately after that. So far, im near handover, and the price is still the same as 1st quoted...(apart from the addtional items i suddenli decided to do)

hes 3d is excellenet...do visit my t-blog for more details of my reno with him! I really thank jupiter home & ponytail for introducing me to him

We had a technical problem with the database and DX Interior topic has been accidentally removed from the forum.

Due to the popularity of this topic, we have retrieved a backup of the topic up to 12 March 2011 below.

date posted:20-05-2009
author name: flyover

Hi all,

I've search high & low but don't seem to find any comment here.

Anybody home renovated by them, can share your experience.

TIA.

date posted:05-06-2009

My place was renovated by them also. Completed few months ago.
I must say that their aftersales service is fantastic.
Recently one of my cabinet door got "bubble", I called Edmund & immediately he came over to take a look.
The very next day he send his carpenter to come & collect the door back to the factory for repair. No delay or question ask, talking to them got no pressure at all.

• Like 1