Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
natyrral76

Quality Issue Of Fujitsu Aircon

Just need to let everyone know about my incident with Fujitsu Aircon and take into consideration upon selecting...

Fujitsu Aircon comes with 5 years compressor and 1 year indoor unit warranty... I bought System 3 Non Inverter..Let's name it Room 1, Room 2 and Room 3 for Indoor Unit.

First Year (6 months from Date of Purchase): Room 2 PCB Faulty. Under warranty. Free Replacement.

Second Year (23 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 3 PCB Faulty. Out of Warranty. Need to play $80 transport fee and $340 for the PCB.

Third Year (27 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 1 PCB Faulty. Swap Room 2 PCB to Room 1 since no one stay in Room 2.

Third Year (28 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 3 PCB Faulty again. This is the new PCB that I replaced on the 23 months. Called the agent and the PCB only cover 3 months warranty. They advise to send their technicians to come down to check again. I claim that I need to pay $80 for transport fee for them to troubleshoot. I'm very confident that this is the PCB faulty again. They will feedback to their management to see what they can do for me. I told them that I feel hopeless for this product. Don't dare to put any hope of their proposal. (I think they can't do anything also)

I called Case and they claim that this is the warranty contract of 1 year that consumer agreed upon buying. Nothing they can do for us.

My advise to anyone who is going to purchase Aircon:

1. Go for the brand like Mitsubishi or Daikin.

Reason: For whose small brand like Fujitsu, they subcontract their servicing department to some small company. I doubt they are able to improve their product at all. Sub comany just know to replace the components. The reputation of the brand is not their liability.

2. Warranty Period.

MUST buy the extended warranty of the Indoor Unit to 5 years which is same as the compressor. This is a MUST cos even Mitsubishi or Daikin may have parts faulty too. The reliability of electronics components are very bad nowaday.

3. Promotion Model.

Sometime some of the company is clearing their old stock and give good promotion. Check the date of manufacture first. I bought my system 3 on Year 2009. I happen to find out that the date of manufacture is 2006. A big question on the shelf life for PCB.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Fujitsu Agent sent their technicians to troubleshoot this issue and concluded the PCB Board faulty again. I have spoken to their supervisior and he need to feedback to his headquater.

I plan to give him two weeks. If no news from him, I will like to bring up this issue to CASE. My intend is to let Case know about the rating of the After-sales standard in Singapore. Nowaday they only care about their Sales figure, don't bother to service us well enough once goods are sold.

Anyone pls help to advise what to do next. I'm really feel very tired and hopeless for this air con...

Just need to let everyone know about my incident with Fujitsu Aircon and take into consideration upon selecting...

Fujitsu Aircon comes with 5 years compressor and 1 year indoor unit warranty... I bought System 3 Non Inverter..Let's name it Room 1, Room 2 and Room 3 for Indoor Unit.

First Year (6 months from Date of Purchase): Room 2 PCB Faulty. Under warranty. Free Replacement.

Second Year (23 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 3 PCB Faulty. Out of Warranty. Need to play $80 transport fee and $340 for the PCB.

Third Year (27 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 1 PCB Faulty. Swap Room 2 PCB to Room 1 since no one stay in Room 2.

Third Year (28 months from Date of Purchase) : Room 3 PCB Faulty again. This is the new PCB that I replaced on the 23 months. Called the agent and the PCB only cover 3 months warranty. They advise to send their technicians to come down to check again. I claim that I need to pay $80 for transport fee for them to troubleshoot. I'm very confident that this is the PCB faulty again. They will feedback to their management to see what they can do for me. I told them that I feel hopeless for this product. Don't dare to put any hope of their proposal. (I think they can't do anything also)

I called Case and they claim that this is the warranty contract of 1 year that consumer agreed upon buying. Nothing they can do for us.

My advise to anyone who is going to purchase Aircon:

1. Go for the brand like Mitsubishi or Daikin.

Reason: For whose small brand like Fujitsu, they subcontract their servicing department to some small company. I doubt they are able to improve their product at all. Sub comany just know to replace the components. The reputation of the brand is not their liability.

2. Warranty Period.

MUST buy the extended warranty of the Indoor Unit to 5 years which is same as the compressor. This is a MUST cos even Mitsubishi or Daikin may have parts faulty too. The reliability of electronics components are very bad nowaday.

3. Promotion Model.

Sometime some of the company is clearing their old stock and give good promotion. Check the date of manufacture first. I bought my system 3 on Year 2009. I happen to find out that the date of manufacture is 2006. A big question on the shelf life for PCB.

I just want to share that over the past 5 years I have owned a Fujitsu air-con I had too many problems compared to my cousins who all did the standard thing and bought Mitsubishi.

In addition, the agent who repairs Fujitsu air-con, WINfinity, are **** smart at charging you unnecessary charges and sending a technician "to check" and charge you $85 when they know it's an electrical problem and needs to be fixed by an electrician / installer.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FUJITSU AIR-CON.

Fujitsu Aircon never look good on thier quality and design for maintenance as user friendly.

Like no others on thier fan blower cloudnt removable when for serving.

Again remote sensor can be can't functional at all.

Just one thing it brand is made in Japan only

Edited by kimsim

Fujitsu Aircon never look good on thier quality and design for maintenance as user friendly.

Like no others on thier fan blower cloudnt removable when for serving.

Again remote sensor can be can't functional at all.

Just one thing it brand is made in Japan only

Clear and concise, capturing the essence.

Cheers!

Hi All,

One of my Fujitsu inverter air con is not working. :(

It can't be turned on by the remote control, but it is working properly if i press the On/Off button from the aircon. The remote control is working fine because it is functioning well if i use to turn ON on my other fujitsu aircon.

Has anyone experience this?

And i read about the bad review on Winfinity. any suggestion on better servicing company?

Thank you

Hi All,

It can't be turned on by the remote control, but it is working properly if i press the On/Off button from the aircon. The remote control is working fine because it is functioning well if i use to turn ON on my other fujitsu aircon.

And i read about the bad review on Winfinity. any suggestion on better servicing company?

Thank you

I predict that the remote sensor pcb board on the unit is spoilt. The same situation happened to my previous hitachi aircon. I bought the spare part from Hitachi to change it myself and cost less than $50 if i'm not wrong.

If you are a diy person, maybe you can locate the remote sensor pcb board and exchange it with another working unit's to try it out and troubleshoot.

Hi All,

Thank you

I had engaged Mr Chua for my last aircon servicing. I am very impressed of his good workmanship and he also is a quite friendly guy. U may call him @ 9640xxxx