Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Eubiq is way more ex,

Eazycon tracks is a bit cheaper than Eubig, but the socket is A LOT cheaper lor.

the guys r comin to my place to advise the installment.

the tech guy comes over to my place, they had demonstration for me also lei. i think it's not so bad. Except the fact that there is no free installation for Eazycon.

Eubig is more ex, they come in package or something...likeee woooo..so i think they include the installation fee in the package lor.

but my husband says installation is around 60 bucks?..anyone know where to get cheap installation guy?

There are so many people who really like Ikea and almost the same number with negative opinions so it turns out that is more like a personal choice. Their furniture is good but you have the right to express opinion

There are so many people who really like Ikea and almost the same number with negative opinions so it turns out that is more like a personal choice. Their furniture is good but you have the right to express opinion

Ya agree with you too!

It would be best if can choose the one suit your styles :)

anyone with the ikea kitchens like to share some photos and experience? the earlier post by frostyapple is no longer viewable.

I personally like Ikea Design and concepts. I guess it's all down to materials. what materials you choose to build the kitchen will determine the longevity of the kitchen.

of course the users play a huge part too! if you do catering business at home.. i doubt that ikea kitchen that cost less than 6-8k for counter, sink, cabinets all in will last for more than 2-3 years.. :)

Yea...I also want to consider ikea kitchen...but the ost is so high. i met the interior designer firm in IKEA, and want their quotation, because I like their kitchen design.

But you know what? They never reply me and send any quotation. Soo lazyyyy!!!

If I choose the ikea kitchen but they really ignore the customers, also we are not interest in them at all