Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Yuki&jason

Our Beloved 4 Room Resale Flat

Very upset with the Reno progress, already into the 2nd week. But only hacking and one toilet has been done, each day only one staff is working. And due to the lack of communication with the ID & the worker, Mstr toilet tile was place it wrongly, the poor worker have to hack away some tile and redo again !

Dont get too upset.... This is normal. There will be days when there r no workers too. Unless your job is very massive, they will come everyday. Enjoy your Reno journey :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Potatoes, after hearing from u I feel better. Everyday went to visit the place, seeing the progress is so slow, making me depressed ! And the ID is very hard to contact as well. Seem like I got to take thing easy and don't put too much hope that the Reno can finish by 6weeks time.

Thanks Potatoes, after hearing from u I feel better. Everyday went to visit the place, seeing the progress is so slow, making me depressed ! And the ID is very hard to contact as well. Seem like I got to take thing easy and don't put too much hope that the Reno can finish by 6weeks time.

the problem with ID is they outsource... so if the sub-con delays, the ID also has to delay u... :angry: some sub-con put more manpower at the project they personally handle as the clients are their own clients... u have to tahan lor... :wacko:

My ID claims to have any 10 projects at hand . They have 6 to 8 weeks to finish a project.... My took about 8 10 weeks and some may be take longer than this.

Is this normal that Reno will drag for such a long week?

I thought that usually ID got a project management grant chart to show clients on the work flow and handover date.

I was told that when u sign the contract, ID will start to 'reserve' their main or sub-con for completion dates.. Hmm

Anyway guess in e Reno progress there's always hiccups but stay cool... Things will be better else hold back their 5% lo :) or maybe free boxup from ID ?