Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jask

Fengshui Tips Required For New House

Anyone know what is KUN in term for the fengshui ? Is it every house got this location. :unsure:

Kun = 坤

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4997/64588072.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7250/77823009.jpg

Depend on whether you want to use the "before" ore "after" bagua.

Confused right? I am as confused as u, after much study.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Is it bad to had KUN ? :rolleyes:

Funny why you ask that question leh?? Who say badzzzz??

My house need to have Kun......its like spinach to popeye :sport-smiley-004:

Is it some people suitable to have KUN.Some not suitable ? :sport-smiley-018:

Digging from my little brain knowledge folder.....yes found it.....all need Kunzzzzzz in the house.

Digging from my little brain knowledge folder.....yes found it.....all need Kunzzzzzz in the house.

Like whether little or giant brain, all needs water, air and bread, right?

There are Early Heaven (EH) BaGua and Later Heaven (LH) BaGua.

In the study of divination (Yi-Ching),

EH is used for numbers and images, while LH is used for directions and applications / predictions.

In general, KUN signifies motherly figure, feminine, very receptive and easy to tame, accommodating nature, demure kind of a person.

Let's say in terms of health, if KUN gua is affected, then the body part affected is the abdomen.

Who gets affected? The motherly figure ofcourse!!

Like whether little or giant brain, all needs water, air and bread, right?

That's right, you are so smart!

So the brain is 太极 or the heart is?

Hi All,

Anyone can share tips on fengshui for new house?

My hubby do not wanna engage FSM but for peace of mind, i would like to know where i can know the basic fengshui :-

1. Bed shouldnt face what direction etc, what shouldnt face what?

2. How do i knw the N S E W of my hse based on the floor plan, what do i need to knw in order to know?

3. How to know where is the wu huang area in my house? cannot put earth colour to activate the wu huang?

Can share more details on wu huang?

4. Heard bookshelves are not advisable to be hung above the study table? It represent a big lot of pressure from the top hung cabinets is pressing down on the kid, hence will be stressful and no good for the kid? Is this true?

Nowadays HDB so small, how to put studytable one side and one side top hung bookshelves/cabinet?

5. Lights positioning in the house?

Please feel free advise any FS tips you know or share with me website link on geomancy.

I am aware of www.geomancy.net But it seem like very complicate website and i am unable to find what i need. May be i don't very good with website.

Do guide me please.

Many thanks!

Hi,

Don't worry about the small stuff such as lightings, open bookshelves, colours.

The 5 Yellow is present in every house, even in an Emperor's palace. Painting the wall yellow in the sector where 5 yellow resides is not going to bring you misfortune.

Get a professional FS audit done. The bare min. that the audit should cover is as follows:

1) Flying star chart of your house

2) 8 mansions chart

3) assessment for main door, kitchen and bedroom

4) recommended sleeping direction

5) external FS assessment such as direct/indirect spirit

Once the practitioner start recommending a list of FS itmes such as buaga mirror, paintings, ornaments, it could be the beginning of your headache and you can safely conclude that this FS consultant is a follower of New Age FS.

That's right, you are so smart!

So the brain is 太极 or the heart is?

太极生二仪,二仪生四相,四相生八卦.....八卦生64卦...never end till end of world.

Bill gates and the late Steve Jobs know very well.

Chinese first has the ichange, SJ modified it with ipod,ipad,iphone...and may be itv coming soon.

Brain is like machine, only work, work and work. Only "Heart" can do the "feeling" which magnifies what brain can't do. 太极 is dead,八卦, 64卦.... are "live" which need "heart" to compliment and complete it....So???

Chinese first has the ichange, SJ modified it with ipod,ipad,iphone...and may be itv coming soon.

itv already out. Not the one hanging on the wall by Samsung/Sony.

It hangs in your pocket on anywhere on you and you can use any wall for tv or computing.

1. Bed shouldnt face what direction etc, what shouldnt face what?

BED SHOULDN'T face your worst direction.

2. How do i knw the N S E W of my hse based on the floor plan, what do i need to knw in order to know?

You should use a compass and measure the direction from your house.

3. How to know where is the wu huang area in my house? cannot put earth colour to activate the wu huang?

Can share more details on wu huang?

Extract from wofs.com

hope this help you

"The Five Yellow is also known as Wu Wang in Chinese. In feng shui circles, it is considered a very harmful affliction that can cause extreme damage to a family or company directly hit by it. The Five Yellow is an earth element affliction. It brings severe illness, financial loss, and obstacles to success. It is also known to cause hostility.

The Five Yellow is the number five of the annual and monthly flying star charts. It is easy to locate in any flying star chart be it a period chart, an annual or monthly chart. The Five Yellow occupies 45 degrees of the compass. However, it can also appear in the Flying Star natal chart of the home or building. Here it can appear as either a mountain star 5 or a water star 5."

regards,

In some websites or books, sometimes 5 yellow has been over exagerated.

Sis Ivy is right!

Most websites and books are for beginners and therefore 5 yellow is being portrayed as negative stars to be avoided.

In actual fact, most rich people activate 5 yellow for wealth, under proper guidance by experienced fsm with care and right timing!

Otherwise, wrongly activating 5 yellow is disastrous!

Edited by mae29

itv already out. Not the one hanging on the wall by Samsung/Sony.

It hangs in your pocket on anywhere on you and you can use any wall for tv or computing.

I guess i'm sort of out-dated liao, u're refering to commercial public service TV network?

What I meant is this iTV, no more with bui-in tuner section, everything wireless. Telco will "air" TV programmes, not only through coxial cable.

Something very similar to a wireless TV, voice-command operation, can communicate with hifi set/sound box, mobile handset....

I guess i'm sort of out-dated liao, u're refering to commercial public service TV network?

What I meant is this iTV, no more with bui-in tuner section, everything wireless. Telco will "air" TV programmes, not only through coxial cable.

Something very similar to a wireless TV, voice-command operation, can communicate with hifi set/sound box, mobile handset....

What brand is that please?