Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frostyapple

Feng Shui Advice Needed

Recently I viewed 2 HDB flats. Flat A has its living room facing the flats shown in photo A.

Flat B has its living room facing the flats shown in photo B. May I know if there is any problems with the Feng Shui ? Which unit is better ?

Flat B's owner is divorced.

Photo A

IMG021.jpg

Photo B

IMG016.jpg

Edited by frostyapple

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recently I viewed 2 HDB flats. Flat A has its living room facing the flats shown in photo A.

Flat B has its living room facing the flats shown in photo B. May I know if there is any problems with the Feng Shui ? Which unit is better ?

Flat B's owner is divorced.

Photo B

IMG016.jpg

This is what called as "Sky Crack Sha"...the gaps between 2 buildings. Avoid this unit!!!

Hi mae29 and jabram,

Thank you for your advice. I have decided not to buy these 2 units.

Wise decision! It seems to me that both units are unfavourable and you will be 'attracted' to such houses again in your search. That is your affinity with selecting a flat with such front facing, since both units have the same identical problem.

I would suggest you get somebody else to help you to select the flat for now.

Wise decision! It seems to me that both units are unfavourable and you will be 'attracted' to such houses again in your search. That is your affinity with selecting a flat with such front facing, since both units have the same identical problem.

I would suggest you get somebody else to help you to select the flat for now.

Thanks. I have already paid the deposit for another flat :P

Do you mean that I can engage a feng shui master every time I go and view a flat ? That will be very expensive right ? I can view 3 flats every week.

Edited by frostyapple

Thanks. I have already paid the deposit for another flat :P

Do you mean that I can engage a feng shui master every time I go and view a flat ? That will be very expensive right ? I can view 3 flats every week.

Usually the fsm will help to give advice and select the most favourable one, after you shortlist 3 for him to analyse.

If you decided to engage a fsm, then he/she will be able to advise you what are the Do's and Don'ts to avoid in buying a property, to help you narrow your search. But it still depends on the integrated service provide by each fsm as it varies from one to another.

If its not the main door that has this view, but the kitchen or bedroom, any big concern?

I just realised that the new house i bought may have this view either from the kitchen or master bedroom.

If its not the main door that has this view, but the kitchen or bedroom, any big concern?

I just realised that the new house i bought may have this view either from the kitchen or master bedroom.

As the name applied, it is a form of 'Sha' Qi.

Hi Mae,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know of anyway i can ward off this 'sha qi'? I am fine but i just don't want anything unpleasant to happen to my 2 little ones.

Oh no... I am quite worried now.

Edited by dreamygal

Hi Mae,

Thanks for your reply. Do you know of anyway i can ward off this 'sha qi'? I am fine but i just don't want anything unpleasant to happen to my 2 little ones.

Oh no... I am quite worried now.

"close" yr 2 eyes will see no sha qi. See non, think non, sense non and feel non.

The more you agitate "it", it'll agitate you more.

The key to harmony: feel ease, relax and be alert like little mice.

I googled and found this :

http://www.kenlauher.com/feng-shui-tips/bid/65598/Avoid-Sky-Crack-Sha-For-Better-Fortune-in-the-City

Feng Shui extends to the area outside your home or apartment as well as affecting the space inside. One problem NYC apartment buyers might face is something called “Sky Crack Sha.” This describes a thin, narrow gap between two buildings. If such a gap is visible from the main entry of an apartment you are considering purchasing, renting, or leasing, you may want to consider other apartments instead.

While most Feng Shui issues can be fixed by improving the flow of chi, there is no way to diminish the effects of sky crack sha. This view from your main entrance can limit opportunities in your life and make your personal road to wealth that much more difficult to achieve.

dreamygal,

It only makes it harder for you to get rich. So don't worry.

Edited by frostyapple

Actually such gaps between buildings are very common in Singapore.

I am just wondering, the "sha" refers only to a thin gap right ?

If the gap is wide like this photo, I wonder if it is OK?

IMG028.jpg

I can view this gap from the flat where I have stayed for 12 years, though it is not directly facing any of my windows or main door.

Edited by frostyapple

I don't have such problem but I am wondering with all the new HDBs and pte condo building so close to one another, how to avoid such houses.

My new flat has another set of problem, a lot of beams and columns not hidden...

Living in city country like singapore, it is a true fact that one can "see" "sky crack sha" everywhere, question is whether far or near. These "shas" make ppls feel uneasy from within.

That was why I choose to stay high(to see water and mountains) and with open field at surrounding yet with amber amenities around for convenience. Land formation comes first.

The good "qi" or "chi" is too difficult to be understood. Just follow your "heart". "Bad qi" which makes ppl to feel uneasy is called "sha".

Remember: anything that grows from "heart" has to settle the "heart" first.

Can completely forget abt Zhiang Da Hong's theory on Xuan Kong Fei Xing and the stupid 9 grids.