Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenjo

Of Grey, White And Neutral

Hi chan121, u've got PM!

Sorry I can't share the reno breakdown as they are in hard copies. However, all in all, we spent $56K on our reno works.

Overall, our contractor did a good job on ensuring that his sub con get the work done. He is a nice guy. Really helped us alot during the reno process.

Your house looks amazing...! Love your white kitchen. We are all-white lovers also.. I've just chosen white laminate for the kitchen cabinet, and also white kitchen top, white glass backsplash, and started to get some kind advice from mum to the color selection already. She told me better to choose off-white, colors that lean towards beige, since it will be less obvious to dirt and stain. I believe it's true, but will still keep with the decision coz don't want to regret later didn't do the dream kitchen. Seeing your kitchen turn out so nice convince us also... How do you find the white kitchen maintenance? Is the white solid surface top easily stain?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey girl! have u moved in?

which rack are you talking abt?? Storage rack? hehe

Should be aluminum? Can't remember... perhaps you could check out their website. Just a note though... the size cannot be customised to fit your household shelter perfectly.

hi kenjo!

dropping in to say hi haha..

anyway, what material is ur rack? it looks really good~ =)

Hi ashleyspace, as you can see my end product. My kitchen is full white cabinets but I used grey on other parts like my lamp and chairs. =D

Oh wow, white-grey kitchen... love the simple design and color combinations! Sometimes when doing renovation we tend to put in lots of colors to break the monotonous, but another way to do is to totally focus on 2-3 colors only and build everything on that few main colors. After all, we can easily spice up the interior by adding furnishing with a splash of colors! :-)

White glossy laminates are easier to maintain for cabinets. I didn't have a glass backsplash... that was the original wall. hehe

So far, it is not entirely effortless. Just remember to wipe off any liquid to prevent any seepage into the solid surface permentantly as and when you spill something. Things like wine, curry, coffee, better wipe off immediately.

If you want to have a white kitchen, do keep it clean regularly. Am sure it will last a long time!

Your house looks amazing...! Love your white kitchen. We are all-white lovers also.. I've just chosen white laminate for the kitchen cabinet, and also white kitchen top, white glass backsplash, and started to get some kind advice from mum to the color selection already. She told me better to choose off-white, colors that lean towards beige, since it will be less obvious to dirt and stain. I believe it's true, but will still keep with the decision coz don't want to regret later didn't do the dream kitchen. Seeing your kitchen turn out so nice convince us also... How do you find the white kitchen maintenance? Is the white solid surface top easily stain?

We finally got the storage rack in the bomb shelter installed. Love the way it looks!

2012-10-06103452.jpg

2012-10-06105751.jpg

2012-10-06105149.jpg

Installation was fast with only one man working at it. It is pricier than normal storage rack but I think it is worth it!

We finally got the storage rack in the bomb shelter installed. Love the way it looks!

2012-10-06103452.jpg

2012-10-06105751.jpg

2012-10-06105149.jpg

Installation was fast with only one man working at it. It is pricier than normal storage rack but I think it is worth it!

How much u pay for it ? It look very nice

hi, the finishing is laminate. am not sure what is stain lacquer. =)

Hi very beutiful capentry work done. May I know what is the finishing of your white cabinets? Laminate or stain lacquer? Thanks

2012-10-06103452.jpg

2012-10-06105751.jpg

2012-10-06105149.jpg

I am interested in getting the storeroom racks from Racksingapore as well. I have been to their show room before. It occurs to me that the racks indeed looks so much sleeker, but it seems to be less sturdy as compared to the more conventional kind as well. I am a little bit concern about the joints being strong enough as well, especially when we load lots of stuffs up the racks.

Can you share with me your experience with the racks thus far? Do you think it is strong and sturdy enough after loading it up with stuffs?

Many thanks for your help!

Hi guan1305,

So far so good. It hasn't given me any problem.

I am interested in getting the storeroom racks from Racksingapore as well. I have been to their show room before. It occurs to me that the racks indeed looks so much sleeker, but it seems to be less sturdy as compared to the more conventional kind as well. I am a little bit concern about the joints being strong enough as well, especially when we load lots of stuffs up the racks.

Can you share with me your experience with the racks thus far? Do you think it is strong and sturdy enough after loading it up with stuffs?

Many thanks for your help!

I really love the overall design and concept of your house. Very nice!

Especially that extended wardrobe idea/concept.

Can you pm me the details of the ID/contractor?

Hi,

Just sent u a PM.

I really love the overall design and concept of your house. Very nice!

Especially that extended wardrobe idea/concept.

Can you pm me the details of the ID/contractor?