Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sugar

In Dilemma

Hi,

Just curious how many of the forummers here engage fsm and what makes you decide to engage?

You see, recently we just bought a resale flat. Not must history about this unit cos owner don't stay there at all, always use for renting.

Not long ago i went geomancy.net to try out their free online calculator and seem like the new house door facing doesn't suit me.

I thought of engaging a fsm to do a house audit but my husband quite against it.

His argue points:

1) He used to have a friend who engaged fsm then things got really bad. (real case cos i know this person too)

2) What if fsm say got to sleep in kitchen/toilet how? must follow? (Don't think so leh)

3) What if need to buy this & that or build water feature etc? (Money not enough)

4) What if we are told to give away our pets? (No way)

5) Ignorance is bliss

Well, so far my 'visiting' experience with this new house are quite ok, the vibes also not bad.

Should I still be worried?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Just curious how many of the forummers here engage fsm and what makes you decide to engage?

You see, recently we just bought a resale flat. Not must history about this unit cos owner don't stay there at all, always use for renting.

Not long ago i went geomancy.net to try out their free online calculator and seem like the new house door facing doesn't suit me.

I thought of engaging a fsm to do a house audit but my husband quite against it.

His argue points:

1) He used to have a friend who engaged fsm then things got really bad. (real case cos i know this person too)

2) What if fsm say got to sleep in kitchen/toilet how? must follow? (Don't think so leh)

3) What if need to buy this & that or build water feature etc? (Money not enough)

5) Ignorance is bliss

Well, so far my 'visiting' experience with this new house are quite ok, the vibes also not bad.

If your husband against it, better have harmony than fsm. :dancingqueen:

Do not confuse classicial feng shui with those so-called 'art of placement' which is widely practised by most fsm today.

This video may offer you the insight fundamental to classical feng shui.

Great topic and I enjoyed the video - well done! I've also written on the subject which can be view here; feng shui. Similar topics/discussions have also been had via the following face book page here. Thanks again for a great video.

Hi sugar,

not all geomencers would make u pay tonnes of $$ after the fengshui audit. All masters have different practices & like what mae29 shared in your thread, buying products of certain significance to be placed on the wall is different from classical fengshui.

Her video link for Joey Yap is very useful so please know what you are paying for a fengshui audit before you even engage any masters to take a look at your new place.

Those who make their clients pay tonnes of $$ for products in their shops or through channels affliated to the geomencers run the show in a very commericalised manner.

From my perspective, those who are professionally trained & of great substance in their industry would generally never resort to such means of ripping off their clients. They are selling clients their expertise, not a physical object such a piece of rock or stone :P

If you come across such a geomencer, I think you do without the audit.

best wishes to your new home! :D

Hi,

His argue points:

5) Ignorance is bliss

Why trouble the "troubles"?. When only "troubles" trouble you, then, trouble the "troubles". When in no trouble, don't look for "troubles".

Why trouble the "troubles"?. When only "troubles" trouble you, then, trouble the "troubles". When in no trouble, don't look for "troubles".

Ah Ha! that's how it's like for the riddle king to be making a come-back on renotalk forum :)

Welcome back! Life is very boring on the forum when it's not graced by your presence :P

sounds familar :P

Ah Ha! that's how it's like for the riddle king to be making a come-back on renotalk forum :)

Welcome back! Life is very boring on the forum when it's not graced by your presence :P

Hi, Eden

Glad to see you back too! This feng shui forum becomes livelier & interesting with both of you here. :sport-smiley-004:

I din get any FSM to view my house. I try to study on Feng Shui, arrange the stuff at home on my own. Most importantly is must feel comfortable and not an eye sore to me.

It all depends on the type of Luck you are currently going through while searching for your dream house. Like I have quoted somewhere in this forum (can't remember which post), even if I have good knowledge in chinese metaphysic, it doesn't mean that I would be sure to find a house that is 'Wang Shan Wang Shui', unless I am now in my favourable Luck cycle. Get it?

Look at this post here: This forumer chooses 2 units with the same problem!!

Sky Crack Sha

Hi,

His argue points:

5) Ignorance is bliss

I quite agree with your hubby's philosophy. Our bazi chart already determines a significant part of what we can achieve and

what we cannot do in our lifetime.

Family members can all stay in a bad house but not all may suffer the same misfortune. It all depends on our individual

bazi charts. The converse is also true. The weakest and strongest chart will show up in a house with more extreme FS.

I would suggest that your hubby and you get a bazi consult, if both of you are at the crossroads of your career and need some

kind of guidance. If things are going fine with your career, marriage and kids, you may not need one.

The bare minimum that a good bazi consultant can tell you is the following:

1) ancestors' background plus potential for any inheritance

2) relationship with siblings, parents and spouse

3) relationship with kids

4) one's most suitable career path

5) one's potential health issues

6) one's character and personality

7) one's marriage luck, if any

8) one's luck in each 10-year luck pillar

if you walk out without getting any of the above answers, the bazi consultant's competence may be questionable.

If he starts recommending rings or pendants to improve your luck, it's probably not classical bazi that he's practising. It's New Age bazi.

If he follows up with a FS audit and initiate a dose of retail therapy such as water fountains, ornaments, wind-chimes etc, it's probably New Age FS that he's practising.

How can any master make an average Joe rich ? FS cannot give you what you do not have in yoru bazi chart.