Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Anyone Know Where To Get Brick Wall Tiles?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if you have time to DIY, maybe you can do it 5 pcs a day. :sport-smiley-004: but before u lay it, u need to draw lines..... enjoy.

Hi Douglas, what do u mean by draw line?? Do u mean i need to draw the layout on the wall first??

Izzit difficult to diy?? What do we use to stick it on the wall?? Can give me some guidance?

if ur talking abt those small slices of red bricks use maxbond to stick it on a big piece of plywood. Trust me.. u will go crazy. I volunteered for my customer .. did it together with him to do some artistic shiet. nice experience and bonding with the owner and his family though ;D.

if ur talking abt those small slices of red bricks use maxbond to stick it on a big piece of plywood. Trust me.. u will go crazy. I volunteered for my customer .. did it together with him to do some artistic shiet. nice experience and bonding with the owner and his family though ;D.

I want to stick it on wall... maxbond can??? Can i get maxbond in DIY shop??

if you are only stacking them from bottom to top without a grap like what i did for my customer then its much easy. but the effect wont be that nice la. since its DIY means budget, then just stack up each other. :paint:

if you are only stacking them from bottom to top without a grap like what i did for my customer then its much easy. but the effect wont be that nice la. since its DIY means budget, then just stack up each other. :paint:

Hi douglas, why do u say it is easier wo a grap?? What do u mean by wo a grap? Does that mean no stick to wall?

I dun quite understand...

Btw do u know where to get those colourful acrylic box to decor wall?? I saw in a T blog, acrylic box was use to cover bomb shelter door... and very nice...