Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
homelover

Any Feedback On 3D Wall Panels By Zano

Recently my friend shown me a brochure on 3D wall from ZANO and i find a few designs quite

SOPHISTICATED and EYE-CATCHING. Has anyone get this company to install the wall panels? any feedback?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@homelover, Attended my cousin's house-warming about 2 months ago. She had a 3d feature wall done up by zano. I must say its really nice and everyone at the party was raving bout it. Personally, i'm a wallpaper lover but after seeing my cousin's feature wall, I have decided to drop wallpaper and use zano for my future house (in 3 years time), unless something even better comes around! The best part, its not very expensive for a designed textured wall like that.

@eiffel76, my cousin was considering between zano and beds.sg and eventually chose zano for the following reasons.

1) got a huge discount for being the 1st local customer, as prior to that, all the customers were foreign expatriates.

2) already cheaper without discount.

3) provides installation services.

4) much more designs (12 vs 4)

5) buy what u need (not in packages)

@homelover, Attended my cousin's house-warming about 2 months ago. She had a 3d feature wall done up by zano. I must say its really nice and everyone at the party was raving bout it. Personally, i'm a wallpaper lover but after seeing my cousin's feature wall, I have decided to drop wallpaper and use zano for my future house (in 3 years time), unless something even better comes around! The best part, its not very expensive for a designed textured wall like that.

@eiffel76, my cousin was considering between zano and beds.sg and eventually chose zano for the following reasons.

1) got a huge discount for being the 1st local customer, as prior to that, all the customers were foreign expatriates.

2) already cheaper without discount.

3) provides installation services.

4) much more designs (12 vs 4)

5) buy what u need (not in packages)

thanks for the info! im calling them tomorrow. :sport-smiley-004:

thanks for the info! im calling them tomorrow. :sport-smiley-004:

Bro any zano website to see their design.. Cannot find any to view.....

btw are they a one man show or something? called their landline - engaged. and called the mobile - no one answer.

I'm not sure about that. but my cousin had no complaints about their service. try email perhaps?