Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Hob & Hood, Oven, Heater, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi Jerome,

Thanks last year for the appliances for my Dad's new flat. Now it's my flat's turn.

Can you give me a quote for:

Fridge

1) Hitachi R-ZG481EMS

2) Hitch R-Z481EMSX

3) Any other fridge that is 4 ticks, 375L+ net capacity, uses R600A and less than 750 in width

Washing Machine

1) Panasonic NA-148VG3

2) LG WD1070QDP

3) Bosch WAE16060SG

4) Samsung WF702

Hob & Hood

1) Rinnai RB-713N

2) Rinnai RB-3CG

3) Rinnai RH-90ER

4) Fujioh FX-900

Do you sell TVs as well?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jerome,

Can you send me quotes for Fujioh Hood 800MK2R and GF900R? What's the difference between these 2 other than the dimension and the suction power difference. I can't find much review or user using GF900... Thanks in advance.

Hi Jerome,

My Siemens Hood just RIP after 10 years. Looking for replacement and which Brand would you recommend? A lot ppl in this thread is asking for Rinnai. Is that really good? Can you quote RH-991CT(Rinnai) & EFC9535X(electrolux)as well as dismantle and installation cost. Thanks.

tongneng@hotmail.com

Hi Jerome,

So many people are asking for the brands of Rinnai and Fuijoh? Is it really that good? I need your expertise in this area. Could you recommend & give me quotes based on my basic requirement. I having a small open kitchen concept and seldom do cooking. I'm looking for Hob & Hoods (No chimney hood), which are easy cleaning & maintenance and less noise, please. Do you still have any promotion package deals? Due to tight budget.

Best price you could recommend for any TV models? Around 42" or 46". No need smart TV.

Thanks so much.

Merry Christmas!

Hi Jerome,

Can you kindly quote me for

1) Joven 25 litre

2) Joven 30/35 litre

3) Rheem 25 litre storage heater

4) Kindly recommend and quote for a few selections of 2 cooker glass hob and a slimline hood

Thanks!

The delivery was very prompt. In fact, it was earlier than given timing and of course, the delivery guys gave me a call before they arrive.

Thank you, Jerome for your quick reply to my queries and prompt deliveries. Highly recommended to get stuffs from Jerome! good.gif

Had ordered and delivered the rinnai hob & fujioh hood today

Service is good

Will arrange for installation services later when my kitchen is ready ohh... :thumbs up:

Many thanks to the swift respond for my order.

Ordered 2 sets of 707 princeton instant heater (black) on 14/12. Items delivered on 15/12.

Very satisfied with service and the delivery uncle too. :good:

Highly recommended.

Hi zero,

Can I have the quote for these 2 washing machine models? And whether they are in stock for next week delivery?

1) Electrolux EFW 10751

2) Electrolux EFW 10841F

Thanks