Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Hob & Hood, Oven, Heater, Fridge, Washing Machine, Etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Hi all!

Most of people has the misunderstanding that Fujioh FG792GL is a inner flame model, however this might not be 100% true.

According to my knowledge, Inner flame only has 1 ring fire, compared to Fujioh FG792GL which has 2 ring fire.

Indeed FG792GL fire is from the bottom, but it doesnt mean it is also inner flame.

Rinnai is the only brand using the true Inner flame technology.

Call me if you wish to know more.

Thanks

Regards,

Jerome

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Zero, tks alot for your kind help! I felt really touched!

I believe in service and not only about price tag!

My story goes like this for those who r puzzled of what I am talking about...

I bought some items from a shop from my fren's recommendation. Well, due to some space constraint, my storage water heater could not b installed! I called up the shop to ask for an exchange n offered to pay transportation, well, the shop owner can 'forget', point fingers n also refused to help!

The water heater is only $265 which I realized that it's more expensive than others now. To me, that $20-30 more, I treat it as I donated away.. But when someone earns yr $ n leave u in lurch, then I felt disappointed n angry!

Hence, pls compare not only prices but customer service as well! No exchange is really unacceptable when it's not stated in the invoice!!!

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hi Zero,

Please quote Fujioh FS890 & Rinnai RB-3CG.

Also, for warranty, we just go back to the agent? Will you issue official receipt?

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes. Official receipt will be issued. Warranty is direct from agent.

Hi Zero,

Is the promo for Rinnai inner burner still on?

Can PM me the pricing?

Thanks~

Ok. Pmed you. Thanks

It has been in the market for a fairly long period. Rinnai is the only one in market with Inner Flame.

Hi Zero is the Rinnai offer still available, I'm getting my keys next week, afraid that the current "hole" that the hob is too small for Rinnai.

Can PM me the special offer and specs if possible? thanks in advance.

• Like 2

Hi Zero,

I am looking for Hood , hob and also oven, we will cook everyday furthermore is open kitchen concept, so need high suction of hood. i like baking, so hope to get a good oven. Any recommendation?

Do you have a shop where we can go down to see the model?

thank you