Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
orionong

Dreamhome @yishun

Finally getting my EA in Yishun . WIll be meeting my ID (Atelier M+A) and Feng shui master this monday. SOooooooooo Excited... I bought my house with $28k COV. ALthough it is on the second floor but I love it cos its just 3 blocks away from my parents house, 3 bedrooms faces the park yet I have privacy, Low COV which is hardly to find. I even has offers given to me to give up my house to them!!! haahah My floor plan as follows:

dreamhome.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Will updpate the rest later....

Edited by orionong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi, welcome to RT. Congratulation on ur Good purchase, very spacious house, sure will turn up fabulous !

Thank you! Now I am putting my bank acc to test! hahaaahhaa....

Congrats on getting a good deal!

It must be very relaxing and windy for the bedrooms to face the park.

I think you block is near the new EC right? It is opposite the Yishun park.

Please post photos to share share :)

Sorry for the long wait.... Finally gotten my ID layout proposal. I am just going to do a simple and clean design for my new home!I prefer to spend more $ to source for furnitres instead of spending more on carpentry jobs. Have been running around sourcing furnitures and electrical appliances.I also like to thank a few kind souls from this forum. If not for you ppl I wont get to get some lobangs and find my ID.I think who you are. Thank you! Will update more pics once i taken each and all of the items I bought again.

Edited by orionong

Enjoy your furniture hunting journey...could be tiring but enjoy the process :yamseng: For me, I have been to more than 20 outlets before deciding on my choice.....