Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beezeebear

Velkommen Til 92 Sqm Huset Vårt!

Here are some things I'm lusting over..

Pino Funnel. - yes, I don't need a funnel, but its cute!! and will add a little life to the kitchen. (*excuses...)

313S1V1zJGL.jpg

Russian Dolls measuring cups - I could use 1 or 2 to measure ingredients for baking and another 1 or 2 for decoration right?

51duHOqVSJL.jpg

61qGft6H0aL.jpg

Flip clock - Anyone knows where I can get this in SG? Saw 1 at Plaza Sing, but its abit too big

8_22_08_Cheri_David3445.jpg

And Stag antlers for the brick wall. :)

refdp_image_0.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

drooling over your brick wall.. will you be painting it white or leaving it raw?

really like the pino funnel!!! get that pls!

Hi dotty!

Hhaha we will be leaving it in its original color, because 1) everyone who came and saw, fell in love with its color 2) husband concluded that he is too tired to paint it, and convinced me to leave it alone. :)

YES!! I love the pino funnel too! I will secretly go order it ........ (pray, hope my husband doesn't see this post) :dribble:

Flip clock - Anyone knows where I can get this in SG? Saw 1 at Plaza Sing, but its abit too big

8_22_08_Cheri_David3445.jpg

There's a shop on the 2nd floor of Park Mall selling this... they got a few ranges and size.

:yamseng: I saw your post on fb, so lazy going to renotalk to read. So your Reno is quite halfway through. :) mine no where near the starting point. Hahha.. but good thing is: we managed to meet two short listed contractors. Will decide on one of them soon. I am so happy... See our around.

How much is your dining light? Bright enough if not turning on down lights? :)

Oh. Over the weekend we came to pickle n rail @ city square mall to look look see see. Now my husband falls in love with the famous designer dining chair. You bought yours in white or mix of many colors?

Edited by piknik

Oh. Over the weekend we came to pickle n rail @ city square mall to look look see see. Now my husband falls in love with the famous designer dining chair. You bought yours in white or mix of many colors?

hhahha lights not installed yet. so I can't really tell. But I am not a fan of super bright lights so I guess it will be alright. Will let u know once its up! The light retails for about $340 but it really depends how much discount u can haggle for.

I went to picket and rail at Liang court! looks awesome but its really over my budget, so see no touch. :D My dining chairs are only in white.

U are in FB group too? Whats ur nick?

Hope you will select your ideal contractor soon and commence renovation! Good contractors really leave u at ease and u'll never have to worry about minor details. good luck!

Edited by beezeebear

the eames replica??

might wanna check out lorgans.. the replica seems better made there..

alto i am looking at picket n rail's designer replicas too.. sigh. but so out of budget!

Renovation Log :

2 Mar 2012

1) We finally have lights in the haus!! I'm so glad, cos we could actually clean up the place last night. But we are still short of 2 lights for the kitchen and guestroom, as the lights are out of stock.

2) Haiku fan is up too~ Wheee~~~~

3) Toilet accessories up too

Study.jpg

Study room & MBR feature wall for TV. Using tracklights with LED bulbs.

living.jpg

Living room completed. T5 for the cove ceiling seems too white for my liking. Asked contractor to change to a warm yellow instead.

kitchen.jpg

I absolutely love my kitchen. Lots of storage space. I wonder if i will ever finish filling them up.

So glad that everything is piecing up bit by bit. We are only left with some minor stuff to fix and some appliances to buy.

yipeee! Going to wait for delivery of my sofa in abit. More pics later! :yamseng:

Looking good there! Looking fwd for more pics.

Looks like u gonna move in soon. :thumbs up:

Thank you Takeyu! :)

Probably not so soon cos I haven't got time to do up the blinds and buy my basic appliances. We haven't even bought our bed.

hahaha! Can't wait to start cooking there! :)

Hi hi,

I think I didn't read carefully and assumed you were the Mae Tan girl who has the flat with a long brick stone wall.. Sorry. The renovation looks good so far. Hope you will enjoy the home appliances shopping and find a nice bed. ;)

I just went to Lush Lush with my husband. Should have read thedottyness's comment earlier. I tried the EM chair, exactly the one you ordered, n felt its ... So so... Even when we went to lever 3, their new showroom, n tried the more expensive version with fiberglass, also just so so .. Hubby wants to look for nice chairs for dining room, since we calculate a budget for it already. Haiz... If too bad, will get the $65 chair from ikea. This one is cormfy to sit in. ;)

Hi hi,

I think I didn't read carefully and assumed you were the Mae Tan girl who has the flat with a long brick stone wall.. Sorry. The renovation looks good so far. Hope you will enjoy the home appliances shopping and find a nice bed. ;)

I just went to Lush Lush with my husband. Should have read thedottyness's comment earlier. I tried the EM chair, exactly the one you ordered, n felt its ... So so... Even when we went to lever 3, their new showroom, n tried the more expensive version with fiberglass, also just so so .. Hubby wants to look for nice chairs for dining room, since we calculate a budget for it already. Haiz... If too bad, will get the $65 chair from ikea. This one is cormfy to sit in. ;)

hahaha Mae is not me. She has a nice longggggg brick wall. Mine's just a short one due to budget. hahaha!

The EM chair is not super comfy, but I persuaded him cos it will blend in with our design and who normally sits there for hours? Most of the time, its just eat and go. :P So hefinally agreed to it. The $65 chair from ikea is the white and pine wood one? I wanted to get that i think. It looks good too! :D

Edited by beezeebear