Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beezeebear

Velkommen Til 92 Sqm Huset Vårt!

Yah yah, the ikea white chair in pine wood one.. Thats the one I feel very good abt.

As the dining table n dining chairs r the only thing we have to entertain guests.... No sofa for my case. Guests either gotta choose the Japanese tea table @ my flatworm or dining chairs... So, hubby n I think, better buy a cormfy chair. But also, cannot burst budget. Mix n match. The unlucky one will use the stool!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yah yah, the ikea white chair in pine wood one.. Thats the one I feel very good abt.

As the dining table n dining chairs r the only thing we have to entertain guests.... No sofa for my case. Guests either gotta choose the Japanese tea table @ my flatworm or dining chairs... So, hubby n I think, better buy a cormfy chair. But also, cannot burst budget. Mix n match. The unlucky one will use the stool!

I actually like that chair from ikea alot! That was my 2nd choice. hehe!

Oh ya, I saw your drafts and there's a Japanese Tea corner. That's very nice! I think getting the stool is 2nd unlucky, the real unlucky one will be sitting on the cold hard floor! :sport-smiley-004:

Bro can u kindly give review on the haiku fan? Looks super nice. Went to a shop in Geylang to look see look see n there's a black one in stock.

Hihi, love the brickwall! Am thinking of doing the same for my place. Can I just ask a stupid question, is the brick wall sorta like a false wall, so that your tv can be mounted on it and wiring can be hidden behind? :yamseng:

Renovation Log :

25 Feb 2012

1) All kitchen cabinets up. Waiting for solid surface top to arrive and to fix hob.

2) WIW tic tac door up.

3) Painting for the whole house painfully all done (oh yeah!!)

4) Went to buy lights, haiku fan and bathroom accessories today

MONTAGE.jpg

We are almost there!!

*Just a note for those who wish to DIY painting like us. Be prepared to paint your walls multiple times. Your contractor will normally ask you to paint it before they fix up the carpentry. And to my horror, the workers let lots of handprints on the walls after the carpentry was done up, so be prepared to touch up or repaint your walls. :bangwall:

Bro can u kindly give review on the haiku fan? Looks super nice. Went to a shop in Geylang to look see look see n there's a black one in stock.

Hi Surfcast,

Sorry for the delayed reply, we were busy with our wedding. :P

Haiku isn’t just an ENERGY STAR® fan—it’s the best ENERGY STAR fan. The typical residential ceiling fan requires 90 to 110 W of electrical input power. The average ENERGY STAR residential fan utilizes 65 W of electrical input power. In contrast, Haiku fans only use 2 to 30 W, exceeding the ENERGY STAR requirements for CFM/W by 450 to 750%. In a typical year, Haiku would use about 50 kWh, for a cost of around $5.

Our Haiku is working well, very silent and pretty, everyone pays her compliments when they come. Go for it!! :D

Hihi, love the brickwall! Am thinking of doing the same for my place. Can I just ask a stupid question, is the brick wall sorta like a false wall, so that your tv can be mounted on it and wiring can be hidden behind? :yamseng:

Hi Heavenlyn :)

If you wish to mount the tv on the feature wall, then I think they would have to build a "false wall" so that the wires can be hidden behind.

Ours were stuck directly on the wall itself as we didn't want to mount the tv. We did this 1) to save cost :P 2) we will lose more space if we wanted to build the false wall.

Hi Surfcast,

Haiku isn’t just an ENERGY STAR® fan—it’s the best ENERGY STAR fan. The typical residential ceiling fan requires 90 to 110 W of electrical input power. The average ENERGY STAR residential fan utilizes 65 W of electrical input power. In contrast, Haiku fans only use 2 to 30 W, exceeding the ENERGY STAR requirements for CFM/W by 450 to 750%. In a typical year, Haiku would use about 50 kWh, for a cost of around $5.

Our Haiku is working well, very silent and pretty, everyone pays her compliments when they come. Go for it!! :D

Hi,

Could I check which shop and how much you paid for the Haiku fan?

Hi,

Hi Punggolfamily,

I am not too sure about the shop name as my contractor bought it for us. We got it for about $680. :rolleyes:

Hi Surfcast,

Thank u for the review. Appreciate it.

Hi,

Try google for universal union. Last checked they selling at $640

Hallo, congratulation on your wedding!

When are you moving in? My hacking of a kitchen wall only start next monday. Yeah, finally some progress. Could we visit your beautiful home?

Try google for universal union. Last checked they selling at $640

I heard prices increased tho. Its now $700+. If you can get it for $640, that's a real good deal! :)

Hallo, congratulation on your wedding!

When are you moving in? My hacking of a kitchen wall only start next monday. Yeah, finally some progress. Could we visit your beautiful home?

Hi Piknik

Thank you!! :drunk:

We will only move in by early May. There are still some loose ends to take care of, and our electrical stuff won't come till 30 March. Let me know when you want to drop by after that! :)