Sign in to follow this  
tom_kkh

Led Down Lights

No..$23 is whole set..

led, casing, driver,

i got 35 of the LEDs downlight ..

if $140 x 35 = $4,900???!!! :jawdrop:

mine is $23 x 35 = $805 :sport-smiley-004:

mine something like tis..bought from taobao..but mine is 12w & bit nicer..u cannot c the led light circuit board.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9134304625

wahhh yours cheaper .. i get form direct manufacturer also 35 already same 12w and also cant see the circuit board .. i bought 50 and they tested nice nice for me before shipping .. installed some so far so good and my contracter says my light v bright haha .. but mines square .. hehe .. anyway most shop also sell mic led lights in sg and alot no warranty .. although mine have 2 yrs warranty think i will be BATA ..

Edited by ayukie

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

im not sure isit cast iron or stainless steel or alu or wat...

if its up there in the ceiling, i tink unlikely to rust.

no warranty, i ordered close to 100 LED downlights for friend & myself, only 1 LED light (6w) found dat 3 LED blown, rest ok. been using for 2 month+ liao, all working. bright & nice.

mine is alum with pc cover .. white powder coated ..

wahhh yours cheaper .. i get form direct manufacturer also 35 already same 12w and also cant see the circuit board .. i bought 50 and they tested nice nice for me before shipping .. installed some so far so good and my contracter says my light v bright haha .. but mines square .. hehe .. anyway most shop also sell mic led lights in sg and alot no warranty .. although mine have 2 yrs warranty think i will be BATA ..

i am also looking for square LED downlights, plz kindly provide me with the website. TIA

i am also looking for square LED downlights, plz kindly provide me with the website. TIA

guess alot of place also got sell all this MIC LED downlight. i see from the taobao site almost all the stuff the lighting shop sell are identical.

there is even those track light it totally the same as what i have bought and it 3times the price.... even after adding shipping from taobao....

666 & ayukie any ideal which taobao sell you all get your lights from ? i rather get from some that pple tested before that some unknown MIC seller.

i didnt get from taobao hehe .. i gt direct transaction with the factory wor ..

tink ayukie better..local, can test, got warranty..although her's might b slightly exp.

so morale of the story for tom: Dun get chopped!!! Simi cast iron, SS ??

I was quoted $140 for full stainless steel LED downlights. Half stainless steel is $120 and cast iron is $90.

Is it necessary to get full stainless steel for LED?

Hi Tom,

Do you want to buy together from CHina? so that we can save on shipping?

Also, a bigger quantity may be able to get a better price too.

I am looking for LED downlight with brightness of those 13W PLC.

What are you looking for? you can email me your contacts at dinobros@gmail.com

Thanks

Andrew

if @ 35$ i think most of the local lighting shop can provide you with that kind of pricing.

but if u need 35 * 20 that quite an amt compare to the 23 bucks 1.

so any1 planing to do a MO?