Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Any Curtain And Wallpaper Recommendation?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Shawncck,

I've work with a group of curtain supplier in the past. They are a traditional curtain supplier (with installation) who deals mainly with neighborhood residences and has more than 30yrs of history. Though I'm not sure if they deals with places outside Jurong East Estate.

Of course, due to their low overhead, their prices are also very reasonable with great varieties. Their son, who is an interior designer, is quite enthusiastic in the curtain work and gives good suggestion to complement your surrounding environment. Together with his parent's good craftsmanship, it definitely comes in good quality in both material and aesthetic~

If you're interested, do PM me. You can check out the price from him direct. =)

Hi I bought wallpaper at IMM, the salesperson quoted me about 500+ for a roll. I'm not sure what's the measurement but according to my ID their wallpaper from Korea. You can take a look at their catalogues there. I wanted to do research also but lazy :P. I personally think the price can be bargained further if I were not accompanied by my ID, but wanted to save energy in selecting from the numerous wallpaper patterns available.

Hope this helps :).

i got my wallpaper from IMM too. mine is at $450 inclusive of installation. Think that price was a special price. We lock in the order earlier when there was a promotion. the wallpaper also from Korea. Each roll is about 1m by 15m i think, so each roll can fill up a wall of 4.2m by 2.8m. think quite worth it. you can take a look at the pic in my mbr wallpaper.

as for curtains, i was recommended by my fren for her contact. did up whole house curtains and roller blinds (4 rooms, living room, dining room) at 2k. not sure if it is ex or not. just so tired with reno and just agreed. Mine is EM. Thus we hv lots of windows. We thought is quite worth it. The roller blinds are at $5.50 i think. If you need his contact, let me know. He can bring his samples to your house and let you choose! Man, it was really tough choosing among so many samples.

I guess there is a similar thread on wallpaper.

Anyway, I also got the Wallpaper from that shop in IMM for my son's bedroom.

My Son's room

Which shop in IMM? Is it The Montella? Do they have a showroom juz for wallpaper? I bought mine already so now only going to confirm designs...

Hi angel, how much did u bought ? izzit korea wallpaper??

• Like 1

i got my wallpaper from IMM too. mine is at $450 inclusive of installation. Think that price was a special price. We lock in the order earlier when there was a promotion. the wallpaper also from Korea. Each roll is about 1m by 15m i think, so each roll can fill up a wall of 4.2m by 2.8m. think quite worth it. you can take a look at the pic in my mbr wallpaper.

as for curtains, i was recommended by my fren for her contact. did up whole house curtains and roller blinds (4 rooms, living room, dining room) at 2k. not sure if it is ex or not. just so tired with reno and just agreed. Mine is EM. Thus we hv lots of windows. We thought is quite worth it. The roller blinds are at $5.50 i think. If you need his contact, let me know. He can bring his samples to your house and let you choose! Man, it was really tough choosing among so many samples.

Hi joyousonline,

Can I have your wallpaper and curtains contact pls? Thanks v much.

Hi angel, how much did u bought ? izzit korea wallpaper??

Aiya...The Montella Korea wallpaper quote the same price de...It's $900 for 2rolls which is inclusive of installations n GST. It's 15.6m X 1.06m

Edited by angelbutterfly

Hi joyousonline,

Can I have your wallpaper and curtains contact pls? Thanks v much.

Hi ZzzMonster,

You can go to IMM's De Next Page. The salesman which attended to me is Adrian, a very friendly guy.

Curtain's contact is Jackson. He can be contacted at 91805195.

Hi ZzzMonster,

You can go to IMM's De Next Page. The salesman which attended to me is Adrian, a very friendly guy.

Curtain's contact is Jackson. He can be contacted at 91805195.

Thanks v much joyousonline :)

I just done up my curtains and rollerblinds with JWT curtains for my new hse in Ponggol. Guess what, i did a random survey and found tht the price quoted to me is 30-40% lesser frm market price, i think i save close to $800 compare to the quote I got from retail shops! . I used to think that curtains are a waste of money and are expensive furnishing stuffs ... now no need to go JB or Batam to get cheap curtains maker anymore...

Was very satisfied with the completed look and the fabric offered too. btw they does wallpaper, blinds, upholstery as well at very competitive rates. Will get him to do up my parents flat soon.

Anyone interested can call Mr Tay at 86417199, visit website: www.jwtcurtains.com

Edited by cheerygal