Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Can Some Kind Souls Give Comments Or Advice?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm not an expert in Feng Shui, still a beginner in FS. In General Feng Shui term,

- Your Stove is not opposite your basin (Still Alrite)

- Your Bed End is not facing toilet or door (Still Alrite)

- Your MBR Bed is facing your TV set, I still don't think it is good. Affect Sleep??(Can't comment much on this, Up to you!!)

- Try to keep your MBR Toilet close if possible. (Still Alrite)

Just Share my point of view using Flying Star 2011 as baseline as shown below.

otherpplfs.jpg

According to the information that you have provided, your MBR,Study Room, Guest Room, Living Room is affected by "Sheng Sha" basically

Noise Pollution in layman term. As accordance to FS, "Sheng Sha" would affect one's mood, concentration & health of the people living there.

Maybe you can google more on Sheng Sha information yourself ba.

See the Table below for the remedies if needed.

flyingstar2011.jpg

I'm not an expert in Feng Shui, still a beginner in FS. In General Feng Shui term,

- Your Stove is not opposite your basin (Still Alrite)

- Your Bed End is not facing toilet or door (Still Alrite)

- Your MBR Bed is facing your TV set, I still don't think it is good. Affect Sleep??(Can't comment much on this, Up to you!!)

- Try to keep your MBR Toilet close if possible. (Still Alrite)

Just Share my point of view using Flying Star 2011 as baseline as shown below.

otherpplfs.jpg

According to the information that you have provided, your MBR,Study Room, Guest Room, Living Room is affected by "Sheng Sha" basically

Noise Pollution in layman term. As accordance to FS, "Sheng Sha" would affect one's mood, concentration & health of the people living there.

Maybe you can google more on Sheng Sha information yourself ba.

See the Table below for the remedies if needed.

flyingstar2011.jpg

thx for your reply....

means i should see what is the remedy for south southwest and west?

thx for your reply....

means i should see what is the remedy for south southwest and west?

What alan26 mentioned is the Annual influence - till 3rd Feb 2012. By the time comes, your reno would have completed?

Can you shift the divider farther away from the dining area? If you look carefully, it is like somebody holding a Gun and pointing' at the people sitting in the dining area.

i agree with mae29 and thanks for reminding the annual influence date.

Whether South, Southwest, West of your house is it affected by "声煞", i can't confirm. try answering the following question.

1. Is it very noisy when the MRT comes by everyday?

2. Does it affect your daily life or mood?

3. Is the road outside your window noisy also?

4. Does it affect your daily life or mood?

5. If yes for question 2 or 4, then that 3 direction of your house is somewhat affect by "声煞"

风水学上化解声煞的方法是在向着噪声之处安防一个葫芦或挂两串麒麟风铃

You also need to take note of your North, East and Center of your home. More importantly is your Center.

Due to your prosperity Star is infiltrated by the Burglary Star so have to be careful when dealing with it.

As common remedy that people use for this situation is placing an ornament like Elephant or Rhino to 化解.

Just my 2 cent worth of view.

I would be interested to know what are the 'Water stars' residing in South, Southwest and West as these stars are being activated by the noise coming from the tracks/roads. It won't be a concern if they are Timely stars in current period.

Edited by mae29

What alan26 mentioned is the Annual influence - till 3rd Feb 2012. By the time comes, your reno would have completed?

Can you shift the divider farther away from the dining area? If you look carefully, it is like somebody holding a Gun and pointing' at the people sitting in the dining area.

means move further up? originally the design was to block the view from main door to windows....if I slant the divider or make it round edges will be ok?

i agree with mae29 and thanks for reminding the annual influence date.

Whether South, Southwest, West of your house is it affected by "声煞", i can't confirm. try answering the following question.

1. Is it very noisy when the MRT comes by everyday?

2. Does it affect your daily life or mood?

3. Is the road outside your window noisy also?

4. Does it affect your daily life or mood?

5. If yes for question 2 or 4, then that 3 direction of your house is somewhat affect by "声煞"

风水学上化解声煞的方法是在向着噪声之处安防一个葫芦或挂两串麒麟风铃

You also need to take note of your North, East and Center of your home. More importantly is your Center.

Due to your prosperity Star is infiltrated by the Burglary Star so have to be careful when dealing with it.

As common remedy that people use for this situation is placing an ornament like Elephant or Rhino to 化解.

Just my 2 cent worth of view.

center as in the square with the walk way? where is the burglary star?

I would be interested to know what are the 'Water stars' residing in South, Southwest and West as these stars are being activated by the noise coming from the tracks/roads. It won't be a concern if they are Timely stars in current period.

wad are water stars?

means move further up? originally the design was to block the view from main door to windows....if I slant the divider or make it round edges will be ok?

center as in the square with the walk way? where is the burglary star?

wad are water stars?

For beginners, you can go to this website for more information:

http://www.masteryacademy.com/resources/resources.asp

For the divider, ideally to construct a 5-ft partition at A, or move the divider to B.

k3nf_53d_uc4it.jpg

I only know the Basic feng shui theory like 5 element and some simple one, we can learn together and share our view.

Firstly I agree with you that MRT ,highway & road are forms of water in feng shui. But i dunno about the noise created by the road and MRT? I doubt that the noise created consider as water.

My View is

(9)South - Direction Element: Fire (Road Element: Water, Water Element Clashes with Fire Element)

(4)South West - Direction Element: Earth (Road Element: Water, Earth Element Clashes with Water Element)

(2)West - Direction Element: Metal (Road Element: Water, No connection)

I'm not so well versed in timely star if i understand wrong please enlighten me.

I only know that the timely star for 2011 is 8 , 9 , 1.

Timely Auspicious Star is at 8

Sheng Qi is at 9 , 1,

But the part that confusing is at (9)South. Cos it happens to be at "三煞" area, "声煞". At the same time "Sheng Qi" Timely Star. What's your view? Maybe it would be good for us to learn if you are willing to pour some of your knowledge and advice.

I only know the Basic feng shui theory like 5 element and some simple one, we can learn together and share our view.

Firstly I agree with you that MRT ,highway & road are forms of water in feng shui. But i dunno about the noise created by the road and MRT? I doubt that the noise created consider as water.

My View is

(9)South - Direction Element: Fire (Road Element: Water, Water Element Clashes with Fire Element)

(4)South West - Direction Element: Earth (Road Element: Water, Earth Element Clashes with Water Element)

(2)West - Direction Element: Metal (Road Element: Water, No connection)

I'm not so well versed in timely star if i understand wrong please enlighten me.

I only know that the timely star for 2011 is 8 , 9 , 1.

Timely Auspicious Star is at 8

Sheng Qi is at 9 , 1,

But the part that confusing is at (9)South. Cos it happens to be at "三煞" area, "声煞". At the same time "Sheng Qi" Timely Star. What's your view? Maybe it would be good for us to learn if you are willing to pour some of your knowledge and advice.

brother,

No worry, I am more than happy to share my knowledge, although I am still learning. I am learning Time Space (Divination) Feng Shui, the highest level in chinese metaphysic study. You can read some articles and anaysis I conducted in my reno t-blog.

Noises, virtual water, brightness, etc are considered Yang energy.

For the South sector, we can say that 'owner can enjoy Sheng Qi in 2011 so long as he doesn't disturb the area and keep it quiet' like no renovation, hacking etc. Get it?

Ya i mean center(7). The square in the center of the 9 box.

We would be more concerned if robbery star #7 is at the main door. But this star #7 is like a small knife, beware of minor injury though. Again, keep the sector quiet if you are staying in the house now.

Thanks for sharing but too Chim for me. I Lost in the jungle liao. :dancingqueen:

You are already quite good for your level le. :thumbs up:

You are already quite good for your level le. :thumbs up:

mae29, Thanks for your compliment. Ultimately i hope our thread starter simontsh benefit from our discussion. All the best!!

Edited by alan26