Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
collins

Led Lighting Solution For Your Dream Home By Inleds

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi bro

i am going to renovate my new house can you please pm me your price ?

is your product made in china or taiwan ? does it have IDA approval to use in singapore ?

thanks

Stock Arrival!

inLEDs PowerGlow Panel Downlight (Model: IN-PA3S04) is in stock again!

square%252520DL2.jpg

inLEDs PowerGlow Panel Downlight is the LED substitute for square PLC downlight. It is available in both warm white (2700-3000K) and cool white (6000-7000K) colour, in either glass trim or trimless matt white finish.

Specification:

Power consumption: 7W for 5 inch model

Dimension: 140mm L x 140mm W x 88mm H(5 inch size)

Beam Angle: 120deg Wide Angle coverage

Luminance: 600 lumen luminance output

Application: Replacement for recessed PLC lighting

Features:

* LED driver included

* Available in Matte White with Crystal Glass Trim

Isn't cool white around 4300k? 6000k should be daylight white no?

Types of White

Edited by joshdes

Isn't cool white around 4300k? 6000k should be daylight white no?

Types of White

Hi, Joshdes,

For LED lights, "cool white" refers to 6000-7000K, "Natural white" - 4000-5000K and warm white 2700-3500K. colour temperature is a more universal gauge.

Stock Arrival!

inLEDs™ PowerGlow Panel Downlight (Model: IN-PA3S04) is in stock again!

square%252520DL2.jpg

inLEDs™ PowerGlow Panel Downlight is the LED substitute for square PLC downlight. It is available in both warm white (2700-3000K) and cool white (6000-7000K) colour, in either glass trim or trimless matt white finish.

Specification:

Power consumption: 7W for 5 inch model

Dimension: 140mm L x 140mm W x 88mm H(5 inch size)

Beam Angle: 120deg Wide Angle coverage

Luminance: 600 lumen luminance output

Application: Replacement for recessed PLC lighting

Features:

* LED driver included

* Available in Matte White with Crystal Glass Trim

Please quote for IN-PA3S04

Hi guys

I engaged collin's services last year, nearer to Dec 2011.

Prices are very reasonable and i very happy with the LED lights. Collin is knowledgeable as well. Once incident is he brought wrong lights (but temporary subsitituted with warm lights) and he promise that he comes Feb to replace with white lights, which he did. He also refund me whatever is necessary.

Best part is he also give me a pair of movie tickets which i consume in January. Little things counts.

On the contractor side, he outsourced to a very good external skillful contractor (Anthony - Malaysian, but will become Singaporean soon after 18 years here ..haha) and i would said quality is assured. This man knows what he is doing. You can be assured that there is no Ah Nei (indian contractor - not discriminating , but electrical staffs - i prefered Chinese)

Collin, please go ahead and post the picture which you captured. Hope it serves a good reference.

Best Regards

James (Glendale)

Hi Collins,

I am considering changing the bulbs of 3 of my downlights to LED. I have the photos in my t-blog. Pl advise how much will that be??

here are my electricity bill for the month of Feb 2012 (kilowatts). Let's go into a little bit of statistics. (Asterik means no PUB man came down to check actual usage. )

*sept 2011 - 384

oct 2011 - 377

* nov 2011 - 387

Dec 2011 - 462

* Jan 2012 - 391

Feb 2012 - 343

From Sept to Dec 2011, i am using non-led lights.

My hours of lighting are (mon-fri 7pm onwards till 11pm), (Sat - Sun 10am onwards till 11pm - in-between sometimes i switch off because bright sunshine)

as you all know in my previous post, i installed led lights nearer to end dec 2011.

For Feb 2012 bill (where kilowatts are actually calculated) - you can see the kilowatts drop drastically compared to those months in 2011.

I cannot control the "unit costs" as this is determined by the govt fixed price, but kilowatt is something i can adjust.

I am happy that i use less kilowatts and yet receive CONSISTENT BRIGHTNESS. I stay in a condo, so if you stay in condo and electricity kilowatts higher than mine, please consider led lights

Therefore i would like to thank collins for influencing me to use LED lights as like most consumers , i've my doubts initially. Now no more doubts, and i plan to convert all other lights, eg all florscent lights in my hdb as well , as well as left over non-led lights in my condo as well (collin told me to wait for lights to spolit in condo, then make another major change for all other non-led lights).

Best of all, my wife never complains after that !

I am so glad to hear that you are happy with the lights. Thanks for your kind support, James.

here are my electricity bill for the month of Feb 2012 (kilowatts). Let's go into a little bit of statistics. (Asterik means no PUB man came down to check actual usage. )

*sept 2011 - 384

oct 2011 - 377

* nov 2011 - 387

Dec 2011 - 462

* Jan 2012 - 391

Feb 2012 - 343

From Sept to Dec 2011, i am using non-led lights.

My hours of lighting are (mon-fri 7pm onwards till 11pm), (Sat - Sun 10am onwards till 11pm - in-between sometimes i switch off because bright sunshine)

as you all know in my previous post, i installed led lights nearer to end dec 2011.

For Feb 2012 bill (where kilowatts are actually calculated) - you can see the kilowatts drop drastically compared to those months in 2011.

I cannot control the "unit costs" as this is determined by the govt fixed price, but kilowatt is something i can adjust.

I am happy that i use less kilowatts and yet receive CONSISTENT BRIGHTNESS. I stay in a condo, so if you stay in condo and electricity kilowatts higher than mine, please consider led lights

Therefore i would like to thank collins for influencing me to use LED lights as like most consumers , i've my doubts initially. Now no more doubts, and i plan to convert all other lights, eg all florscent lights in my hdb as well , as well as left over non-led lights in my condo as well (collin told me to wait for lights to spolit in condo, then make another major change for all other non-led lights).

Best of all, my wife never complains after that !

hi collins

Would like to raise a query here on general electrical stuffs. My technical jargon on electrical stuffs no good, please bear with me

===========================================================

What is a ballast ?

LED used a separate transformer power source which works with the LED lights. Eg If LED lights is 15W, then the transformer must be appropriate to support it

Old HDB building use ballast and attached to hard ceiling wall especially using circular lights.

My ballast shows 36(40) watt at the ceiling.

If i buy a 17W led to replace traditional cicular lights (they have the same shape, only that it is led) - will this cause problems ?

Questions

1. What will be the consumption of power then ? 17W or the ballast Watt ?