Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
collins

Led Lighting Solution For Your Dream Home By Inleds

Hi Collin

Can u PM me the pricing for LED strips per meters or a reel of and cool white? If it is a reel, how many metres per reel?

Thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, James,

The ballast is in fact a transformer to drive a fluorescent-based lamp. Most LED lamps accept AC power supply from a magnetic ballast. Before installation, you must read the power input specification of the circular LED lamp carefully. If the lamp runs strictly on DC power input, you must connect it to a LED driver. However if circular LED lamp works with main voltage 110~240V AC, you can opt to remove the ballast and run the lamp directly on 240V power supply.

With a magnetic ballast in line, the LED lamp will consume its own wattage plus about 2-3 watt from the magnetic ballast. By removing the ballast, you can save 2-3 watt for the lamp.

Be aware of electronic ballasts for fluorescent/CFL lamp, these are not compatible with LED lamp as its inbuilt start will induce a high starting voltage which will damage LED lamps.

Regards

Collins

hi collins

Would like to raise a query here on general electrical stuffs. My technical jargon on electrical stuffs no good, please bear with me

===========================================================

What is a ballast ?

LED used a separate transformer power source which works with the LED lights. Eg If LED lights is 15W, then the transformer must be appropriate to support it

Old HDB building use ballast and attached to hard ceiling wall especially using circular lights.

My ballast shows 36(40) watt at the ceiling.

If i buy a 17W led to replace traditional cicular lights (they have the same shape, only that it is led) - will this cause problems ?

Questions

1. What will be the consumption of power then ? 17W or the ballast Watt ?

just to add another good point of having led lights - which most of us tend to overlook.

If using normal lights, when i switch on the lights, the lights may take 2-3 second before it is fully light-up. You realized this when this is flickering to charge-up.

Imagine switching on a pc, you realized that as technology improves, we tends to take it for granted that it must boot up fast or shutdown fast (to go home quickly). any seconds delay, humans tend to get agitated.

Yesterday i fixed a circular led lights on one of my rooms and when i switch it on, room get light up instantly ! I compared with another room with normal-lights which the latter has a 2-3 seconds delay.

Technology aside, but human being like me cannot wait for that 2-3 seconds.

Go for LED lights if you can.

Hi collin,

I am looking at replacing 12 nos of 4" square PLC downlight with LED downlights and also about 8-10m of covelight with LED. Can you PM me the quote? Thanks alot!

Edited by Keith

Hi Collin, my family is currently in the process of renovating our EM. We are planning to have all the lighting in our place in the form of LED downlights. This place our ID brought us to quoted us $198 for one 6" square LED downlight. As we have no knowledge about lights, when asked about brand and model, they just said it's their own brand using Korean chip. Hoping I can get more advice here and also understand more about your product range.

Hi Collin, my family is currently in the process of renovating our EM. We are planning to have all the lighting in our place in the form of LED downlights. This place our ID brought us to quoted us $198 for one 6" square LED downlight. As we have no knowledge about lights, when asked about brand and model, they just said it's their own brand using Korean chip. Hoping I can get more advice here and also understand more about your product range.

Hi,Zac,

We have encountered quite a number of customers who shares your experience. You can come to visit our showroom to take a look at our range of LED lighting products. Lighting is the most economical way to improve the class your house interior. In fact, LED lighting can be achieved at an affordable cost.

We will be glad to share our ideas and knowledge in home lighting setup with you. There is no obligation. We are open on Saturday as well. Kindly contact my HP before you come. Thanks.

Hi Collins

Looking for at least 20-30 LED lights for my new place. Went to your website and are considering IN-PA3S04 - 7W (125mm – 5 x 5 inches)or

IN-PA3S06 - 15W (172mm – 6 x 6 inches).

Can you pm me the price for this?

Thks

Hi Collins

Looking for at least 20-30 LED lights for my new place. Went to your website and are considering IN-PA3S04 - 7W (125mm – 5 x 5 inches)or

IN-PA3S06 - 15W (172mm – 6 x 6 inches).

Can you pm me the price for this?

Thks

Thanks, Curryfishhead. i have sent you PM.

Hi colin,

I'm looking to have LED lights for my house, how much are you selling the PowerGlow Panel Downlight (Model: IN-PA2C), T5 LED and FlexiGlow 5060 LED Strip multicolours (Model: INS-5060).

Look forward to hear from you soon. :yamseng:

Hi, iPineapple,

your PM box is full. can you leave me your email or contact?

Thank you.

Hi colin,

I'm looking to have LED lights for my house, how much are you selling the PowerGlow Panel Downlight (Model: IN-PA2C), T5 LED and FlexiGlow 5060 LED Strip multicolours (Model: INS-5060).

Look forward to hear from you soon. :yamseng:

hi colins. you do advisory and installation? whats the cost? i am thinking of doing up my whole place led about 6000 sf and a long drive of 1300sf. but my budget very tied. as cheap as possible.

Hi Collin,

can you quote me for IN-PA3S04 (warm white)?

Going to start my reno soon but I haven't confirmed the number. Should be getting at least 20pc.

Thanks

Hi Collin,

can you quote me for IN-PA3S04 (warm white)?

Going to start my reno soon but I haven't confirmed the number. Should be getting at least 20pc.

Thanks

Thank you, Cypress. PM has been sent to your msg box.