Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
collins

Led Lighting Solution For Your Dream Home By Inleds

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Collins,

I am sourcing downlight LED for my living room.

How much is the price for Model: IN-PA3S04 (5" and 6") and Model: IN-PA2C?

What is the power for 6" one?

My designer suggested to install 15 nos of downlight in living room.

Based on your experience, what is the power used for living room? Will 12Watt be too bright for the living room or just nice?

Thanks,

Jonatan

Edited by jonatan1312

Hi Collins,

Do I need to add a LED driver to my existing spotlight fixture to switch from halogen to MR16 LED spotlights?

Thanks,

Edited by jango1712

Hi Collins,

Do I need to add a LED driver to my existing spotlight fixture to switch from halogen to MR16 LED spotlights?

Thanks,

Hi, Jango1712,

A proper LED driver helps to maximize lamp life and protect the lamps from power irregularity. Take our LED drivers as an example, they feature 1KV surge protection and short circuit auto cut-off function besides providing stable 12V DC power to LED light. Dedicated LED driver also buffers power surge and soft-start the lamp.

LED lights run best at 12V DC power supply. Although many lamps are designed to be compatible with halogen 12V AC ballast, but flickering and short lamp life occur often due to unregulated current from AC ballast.

LED lamps are also available in GU10 and E27 base which accept 240V main voltage. A simple power supply is integrated into the lamp internal space. They are more prone to failure as the power supply lacks the stability as well as necessary protective features to withstand the current surge at every on/off cycle.

I'd highly recommend using LED driver to power your LED lamps.

Hi, Jango1712,

A proper LED driver helps to maximize lamp life and protect the lamps from power irregularity. Take our LED drivers as an example, they feature 1KV surge protection and short circuit auto cut-off function besides providing stable 12V DC power to LED light. Dedicated LED driver also buffers power surge and soft-start the lamp.

LED lights run best at 12V DC power supply. Although many lamps are designed to be compatible with halogen 12V AC ballast, but flickering and short lamp life occur often due to unregulated current from AC ballast.

LED lamps are also available in GU10 and E27 base which accept 240V main voltage. A simple power supply is integrated into the lamp internal space. They are more prone to failure as the power supply lacks the stability as well as necessary protective features to withstand the current surge at every on/off cycle.

I'd highly recommend using LED driver to power your LED lamps.

Greatly appreciate your detailed explanation! Thanks!

Collins,

Please let me have your picelist for the LED downlight. I am interested in both the square and round type. What would the warranty be?