Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
almonds

Salt Lamp

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This is where i got mine.

Yu Zhu Gallery

Add:180 Bencoolen St #01-61 The Bencoolen Bldg S(189646)

Tel:(65) 62388813

Edited by DingDong

It is good for your health. It's used to be very popular in Msia

Really haven't come across one. How does it become good for health? Can share please and thks

Really haven't come across one. How does it become good for health? Can share please and thks

I've just googled and found this:

http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/howdosaltlampswork.html

It is a "typical"- "flower seller says flower nice" self-explanatory.

Doesn't writer aware the "chloride" gas is highly poison which attack throat & lung? Recalled what the Germans did when they blew this gas to their opposite camp?. Producing chloride gas is easy & simple. Just prepare a glass of salt water, apply a 12Vdc electrodes into the glass, at -ve electrode, this gas(slight yellowish) would be observed.

Sodium by itself is highly "explosive" when it gest in touch with water....You can try dropping a small pc of metallic sodium into a glass of water & see what'll happen.

Edited by bepgof

Good for healf this statement came from the sales person..

Anyway, I didn't purchase at the end. The reason being was, I DON'T BELIVE HIM!! :sport-smiley-004:

I've just googled and found this:

http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/howdosaltlampswork.html

It is a "typical"- "flower seller says flower nice" self-explanatory.

Doesn't writer aware the "chloride" gas is highly poison which attack throat & lung? Recalled what the Germans did when they blew this gas to their opposite camp?. Producing chloride gas is easy & simple. Just prepare a glass of salt water, apply a 12Vdc electrodes into the glass, at -ve electrode, this gas(slight yellowish) would be observed.

Sodium by itself is highly "explosive" when it gest in touch with water....You can try dropping a small pc of metallic sodium into a glass of water & see what'll happen.

Wow...

This is very hard to understand ley...