Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nonick

What To Do With A Broken Pi Xiu

Dear members,

I bought a pair of pi xiu recently and when i took out from the box, i knocked the pair against each other and the horn on "male" was broken (I managed to find the debris). On closer look, i noticed that the right ear was broken but the debris was nowhere to be found (the chipped portion is 2x more than the horn).

I know it is not advisable to keep a broken Pi Xiu (is this considered broken?). I am unable to find the sample replacement as this is the last pair. How do i keep/ dispose if i intend to get a new pair? Thanks for the advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi folks,

R your pi-xius enshrined? i.e. "kai guang" already?

If they aren't, then it's jux an ornamental object and could be disposed by dumping it. Not sure if it's a taboo to bury it like broken jade bangles.

How about consulting the shops that you guys have bought it from?

By the way, there are articles in the chinese newspapers claiming that pi-xius are not meant to be enshrined i.e. not supposed to get it "kai-guang"-ed. Becox they aren't dieties but celestial beasts.

Edited by edenstrauss

hmm, any reply? me facing the same issue.

A wrongdoer gives attention to evil lips, and a man of deceit gives ear to a damaging tongue. Chiam hor?

Hope no evil lips and damaging tongues here. Master has the right to do what as he deems fit.

Edited by bepgof

Hi folks,

If they aren't, then it's jux an ornamental object and could be disposed by dumping it. Not sure if it's a taboo to bury it like broken jade bangles.

By the way, there are articles in the chinese newspapers claiming that pi-xius are not meant to be enshrined i.e. not supposed to get it "kai-guang"-ed. Becox they aren't dieties but celestial beasts.

Am I logically to say that every single objects on this planet can be enshrined?

Like chair, table, even a stone at roadside. If so, wow very busy liao.

Am I logically to say that every single objects on this planet can be enshrined?

Like chair, table, even a stone at roadside. If so, wow very busy liao.

eh old man, there must be some form of freedom for speech over the forum right?

It was in the chinese newspapers that some people do get their pixius enshrined. So what's wrong in bringing this up in the forum?

But over in nepal, they do believe that there are spirits in everything from stones, flowers all the way to the ground. So u might want to interview the nepalese on their beliefs & see how busy their daily lifestyle is.

eh old man, there must be some form of freedom for speech over the forum right?

It was in the chinese newspapers that some people do get their pixius enshrined. So what's wrong in bringing this up in the forum?

But over in nepal, they do believe that there are spirits in everything from stones, flowers all the way to the ground. So u might want to interview the nepalese on their beliefs & see how busy their daily lifestyle is.

Since I'm old, ok lah, address you as young lady, let you mode feel better.

Each is entitled to express their views freely, whether here or there. But be mindful of CCS and JBJ's cases.

My personal encounters with spirits are that they "follow" one's heart/mind/desires. Since they are called "spirits" - they are of "formless", or/and can be in any "form".

by the way old man, dun get charmed off your feet when u talk to the nepalese girls hor... :P

Assured you my feets are as heavy and steady as the hands and mind, have dealt with girls from oriental, middle east to the west, except from the north. Now still in one piece.

Hi sweet young lady,

Enshrinement or KG, to my understanding, is a process involving inviting spirit to reside into the object. So the object can be treated as if "live". However, what "spirit" exactly it is to be, most of the owners of the object, don't really understand or know of. This is always a religious act.

Ribbon cutting, usually applies to commercial business, is a openning ceremony - a kind of announcement to the world at large that "Hai, i'm now in operation". This is also a sort of "business associating" activity.

点睛 to the eyes of "animal objects" is just a symbolic action/ceremony to tell the world that "Hai, i'm now in operation". Not necessarily a religious act.

House warming - simply an act to the invited guests that "Hai, this is my new place". Everyone is entitled to such act.

New house 1st entering "act" - all up to each owner's preferences.

I write so much is to tell that enshrinement to objects, don't play play = be sure of what one is doing, and the consequences be self-responsible. Spirits are not pets. When in need, invite. When no need, "throw" away.

Life is very much like chemical reactions, once reacted, the process is always irreversible.

Old man.

In imperial china (that is, when there was still an emperor), Pi Xiu couldn't be found outside the palace, in a commoner home. If found, heads gotten chopped.

In reality, it was something else.

I couldn't imagine seeing an emperor KGing a Pi Xiu?

I think if that's the case, u can jux throw away the pixius.

It's ok we are not quarreling, it's jux our style of exchanging information & sharing views. To spice things up on the forum :P

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi folks,

I went to 'fu lu shou', one of the staff said Pi Xiu with red cloth covered are those haven kai guang de. So, once you bring it home, you must remove the red cloth, its just like some kind of kai guang.