Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yaolong

À La Maison

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

380299_10150400191001306_594401305_8416976_126826018_n.jpg

378115_10150400191621306_594401305_8416977_189596859_n.jpg

Aron's workers came up to do the air-con today...

nice work... even the air-con water discharge outlet also do up swee swee... nice job...

but... joke... they install the daikin inverter instead of the mitsubishi inverter that i ordered... :furious:

called Aron up and he responded immediately... and surprisely, he admitted it was his mistake... 1 point up... sure recommend more ppl coz wrong n admit is good virture... well, he did say he will work out a best deal for me coz it is his mistake... now waiting for his 'best' deal... :lol:

so can fellow renotalk bro n sis give ur reviews on daikin n mitsubishi?

Edited by yaolong

the bedrooms' door also done

316140_10150400673746306_594401305_8418218_1745974529_n.jpg

I love your doors! Looks like the ones we've ordered too :P

Your progress is fast! Hope you're looking forward to moving in! ;)

I love your doors! Looks like the ones we've ordered too :P

Your progress is fast! Hope you're looking forward to moving in! ;)

yes we r so looking forward to move in... thanks!

I am using Mitsubishi StarMex - also bought from Aron. I am very happy with it so far.

Aron's workers came up to do the air-con today...

nice work... even the air-con water discharge outlet also do up swee swee... nice job...

but... joke... they install the daikin inverter instead of the mitsubishi inverter that i ordered... :furious:

called Aron up and he responded immediately... and surprisely, he admitted it was his mistake... 1 point up... sure recommend more ppl coz wrong n admit is good virture... well, he did say he will work out a best deal for me coz it is his mistake... now waiting for his 'best' deal... :lol:

so can fellow renotalk bro n sis give ur reviews on daikin n mitsubishi?

Your rm big sia so envy

thank you

I am using Mitsubishi StarMex - also bought from Aron. I am very happy with it so far.

yup... good service... bought the servicing package from him and he told me no need monitor coz he will monitor the servicing timing... very important coz i tends to forget things...

Check with you ar but does your kitchen cabinet comes with holes?

i have checked... didn't see any... u mean to secure the cabinets to the walls? i also didn't see any... but holes to adjust the height of the shelves... yes of ooz...

your toilet so big~ omg so envy! hehe

So Aron is good yeah...

He's in my list too but i notice there's a surcharge for using credit card payment?

thanks... i love the toilet too... been to some flats n the toilets r small... i m very big size so need big toilet :sport-smiley-004:

as for cc surcharge... err... i paid in cash so i don't know about it... :dunno:

Oh ok cause I saw a nmberbof holes in mine and I'm v v upset ..

I asked my carpenter and he mentioned to prevent seeing holes, ur carpenter can paste a piece of laminated wood, very thin piece, to cover the whole cabinet where the holes are and it will look nice. Use glue to stick on the original.