Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yaolong

À La Maison

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

Would like to ask how do you do your lights design and how has it worked out in the house? Bright enough at night? Your rooms are very wide ~4m and wonder if the lights from the side can still reach the centre...

Hi Yaolong,

Wow! your flat layout is exactly the same as mine!! What is the sqm for your flat?

I am very surprised to see someone living just next to me!

I am guessing you are staying at Blk 134 which has a great view of the hillside!

Are you living at the top floor? That would be a fantastic view and greenery all around. I am guessing with that fresh morning air!

Is your ceiling as low as mine? Its only like 8 ft 3 inches ans everyone in my family is tall, so wondering if it makes sense to install a fan.

You did a lot of hacking....I only hacked off a doorway to make the bedroom 3 have an attached bathroom for my parents.

If you have time, please read my blog and provide any feedback based on your experience.

Thanx!!

Hi Yaolong,

Wow! your flat layout is exactly the same as mine!! What is the sqm for your flat?

I am very surprised to see someone living just next to me!

I am guessing you are staying at Blk 134 which has a great view of the hillside!

Are you living at the top floor? That would be a fantastic view and greenery all around. I am guessing with that fresh morning air!

Is your ceiling as low as mine? Its only like 8 ft 3 inches ans everyone in my family is tall, so wondering if it makes sense to install a fan.

You did a lot of hacking....I only hacked off a doorway to make the bedroom 3 have an attached bathroom for my parents.

If you have time, please read my blog and provide any feedback based on your experience.

Thanx!!

i think so too. cheers!