Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
488A

Univonna - Furniture With White Hi-Glossy Finishing

Hi all,

Went to TradeHub today for some furniture hunting. Notice that most tv consoles and cabinets are made with hi-glossy finish. very nice and modern look furniture.

However, myself and my fiancee have some reservations abt the colouration of the furniture. Will the white turn yellowish after some time? Was assured by staff from the few stores that glossy finishings would not turn yellowish unlike those with furniture with only white laminates.

Really like the hi-glossy white colour and finishing but worried that it may turn yellowish after some time. Could someone please advise me? Thanks

Went into the shop name Univonna. Any comments on this company? Have anyone bought furniture with them?

I remembered i did come across this name in this forum, but was unable to locate the tread. Hopefully some of you could share with me on their services and products. Thanks

Regards

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I rem I heard from my fren dealing with furnitures stuffs saying that this type of finishing can last long and will not turn yellow, but some laminates like those older type will. Think if u have frens who still have old type of kitchen cabinet, then maybe it will starts to turn yellow. For the shop that u mentioned, can't help much, cos never try buying from them.

Thanks pegasuss for the info...

Wonder if anyone has owned hi-glossy finishing furniture for maybe 5 to 10 years already? :unsure:

Or is it just a recently launched kena finishing...

Would really appreciate if you could give some feedback. =D Thanks!

Anyone who has bought furniture from Univonna?

Regards

Wonder if anyone has owned hi-glossy finishing furniture for maybe 5 to 10 years already? :unsure:

Regards

Hi Gloss furniture became fashionable 5-6 years ago.

Regards

if you love the design and is fine with the price just bite the bullet and buy it , if not look around more

i think becoming yellow is the last thing u should be worry about just make sure that u take good care and dont drag or put anything on it that might scratch the surface is more important , cuz probably in a few years time this kind of style will be out dated or you will be tired of it already and tv will probably be bigger and cheaper also and u have good reason to change a new cabinet too to go with the bigger tv

Edited by rayfox