Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enrico

Transformation Of A 5I Flat At Hougang

nice layout!

congrats! all the best for your reno! looking forward to see transformation!

we also did look at EC and DBSS..but felt that it's not worth it plus the long waiting time puts us off! thus, we looked at resale flats...fun to go flat hunting but hubby thinks it's so tiring!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

nice layout!

congrats! all the best for your reno! looking forward to see transformation!

we also did look at EC and DBSS..but felt that it's not worth it plus the long waiting time puts us off! thus, we looked at resale flats...fun to go flat hunting but hubby thinks it's so tiring!!

Thanks joyousonline!

Actually viewing resale flats can be quite interesting as they give u a sneak peek as to how other people live! They may also help to give u inspiration and ideas on how to reno your house! :)

Hey!! So your MBR entrance will be at the 'old' storeroom entrance?

Where are the photos!! :sport-smiley-004: hahaha... following your blog closely.

Haha!

I have been following yours too! :sport-smiley-004:

Yep....My MBR will be similar to yours as we will be combining both the store and the "old" MBR except that you are keeping the existing entrance while mine will be from the "old" store entrance... ;)

Photos?? Haha....have been depending on my ID to "update" me with photos....haven't had much time to go down myself. Really itching to....hahaa :D

Waterproofing for both my bathrooms! Yeah! :D

Common bathroom:

MyImage636.jpg

MyImage634.jpg

Master bathroom:

MyImage629.jpg

MyImage630.jpg

What's next? Kitchen? :notti:

MyImage633.jpg

Edited by enrico

Further to the "wet areas", the tilers have progressed to the living and dining areas!

Yeah!....awaiting the magical transformation! ;)

MyImage658.jpg

MyImage659.jpg

MyImage657.jpg

Also, the new entrance to my master bedroom is up!!

MyImage654.jpg

The tilers have continued to press on and are now doing the bedroom flooring! :D

MyImage663.jpg

MyImage664.jpg

Master Bedroom

MyImage665.jpg

MyImage666.jpg

According to Wee Kuang, the tiling should all be done by this weekend....then maybe the transformation may become faster?? :notti: Hahaha

:yamseng:

The tilers have continued to press on and are now doing the bedroom flooring! :D

MyImage663.jpg

MyImage664.jpg

Master Bedroom

MyImage665.jpg

MyImage666.jpg

According to Wee Kuang, the tiling should all be done by this weekend....then maybe the transformation may become faster?? :notti: Hahaha

:yamseng:

Hi Enrico! Been following your post for a while now.. happy to see that its progressing well =) By the way I have an exact same layout unit as yours and currently sourcing for ideas and ID as well. If u dun mind, can please share your detailed quotation from Wawe? Curious about $$ needed for such design you have there.. I've just got mine recently from 1 ID @ IMM and kinda find it too ex =( Considering...

Pm-ed you my email add in case its needed. Thx2.. Cheers!!

Hihi

Seems you have a smooth progress on your reno~ :)

As for WaWe Design House, we did ask for quote but was turn down by him~ sob sob.... :dunno: say he is busy and near my reno date only ask me to call him up.........what a waste...

well it seems your reno going to be great! hehe

Cant hardly wait to see your 3D design too :yamseng:

Hihi

Seems you have a smooth progress on your reno~ :)

As for WaWe Design House, we did ask for quote but was turn down by him~ sob sob.... :dunno: say he is busy and near my reno date only ask me to call him up.........what a waste...

well it seems your reno going to be great! hehe

Cant hardly wait to see your 3D design too :yamseng:

Thanks! I hope so too! Am asking for some changes to the 3D so be patient...hahaa

Hmmm...maybe there was a miscomm somewhere between you and WaWe? ;) Wee Kuang was quite prompt in his replies to me...normally coming back in a couple of days.

Anyway all the best to your reno too! Hope to see more pics in your T-blog! :yamseng:

Hi Enrico! Been following your post for a while now.. happy to see that its progressing well =) By the way I have an exact same layout unit as yours and currently sourcing for ideas and ID as well. If u dun mind, can please share your detailed quotation from Wawe? Curious about $$ needed for such design you have there.. I've just got mine recently from 1 ID @ IMM and kinda find it too ex =( Considering...

Pm-ed you my email add in case its needed. Thx2.. Cheers!!

Wow! Another one with a similar layout!

Is yours going to be a major overhaul? I know the feeling when searching for IDs...some quotes can make you faint!

@enrico,

Indeed WaWe did call me promptly and he found out that i haven gotten my keys and reno will be starting late (Guess he is rushing for ongoing projects) so he told me that he is very busy on the weekend and when the time is nearer only catch up with him ..

As u folks know...a few quotes needed to compare and brainstorming for reno concept and :deal: negotiation thus i got to switch to other alternative to hunt for other quote lo~

I alwiz wanted to meet Wee Kuang but he is very bzz man~ :good:

Anyway, yeah im saving the best (pictures) portion for last hehe

Now "eying" on your 3D design :D as im out of ideas for Shoe Cabinet hehe

My balcony with the timber-looking tiles are up! Don't they look like wooden flooring?? :sport-smiley-004:

MyImage678.jpg

MyImage677.jpg

Common rooms and living area are also done up...

MyImage676.jpg

MyImage671.jpg

MyImage670.jpg

Now awaiting for my master bedroom to be ready..progressing real well... :good: :good: