Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enrico

Transformation Of A 5I Flat At Hougang

Just updating on the other purchases from Hommage...

Our coffee table (think its their top seller since Eric can write down the model without looking at the catalogue :P ):

DSC01529%20%28Large%29.JPG

And our sofa!

DSC01526%20%28Large%29.JPG

Will be taking a dark brown/mocha kind of colour....not the one shown

Edited by enrico

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hihi....perhaps you would like to share on the problems you faced?? ;)

From my place, the plastering 1st round looks very good. Smooth and hardly can see any uneven places. Once painted, can see some area uneven and will need to touch up and repaint. Then with lightings switched on, it'll be even more obvious to see if the surface is smooth and flat. =)

Just be prepared there might be touch ups here and there. So remember to insist on nice smooth walls (even if after painting then realise not smooth) since you also have paid $$ for plastering.

:P just my 2 cents.

Sorry to be off topic a little, but what is the plaster made of, anyone know?

I got a washing machine drain pipe hole that is really ugly and my mom has been nagging about it. I want to fix it myself. Anyone knows where to buy?

Homefix got?

Let me share my experience of the plastering n painting later 2nite when I hv time...

Juz to note - plastering shd b done at the very beginning stage of Reno, best to let it settle for 1month then painting...

Will update more with evidence n facts I faced later...

Sorry now I at Hme fixing up my paintings!!!

Hi enrico,

Can i check with you how much to plaster 1 wall?

as my MBR wall is so yuckie...

No price was given by my side yet.~~ hope the :deal: not high~

Well mine doesn't go by per wall as its a lump sum for the whole house so might be hard to compare

Hi enrico,

Can i check with you how much to plaster 1 wall?

as my MBR wall is so yuckie...

No price was given by my side yet.~~ hope the :deal: not high~

Well mine doesn't go by per wall as its a lump sum for the whole house so might be hard to compare

Is it a must for platering the whole house as some furniture are block while inpecting my new house can't comment on the condition.. Saw some hair line crack but that can be paint right?

Able to spot 1 MBR wall sort off 3 partition lines. I think this column where the plaster thingy comes in...

Is it a must for platering the whole house as some furniture are block while inpecting my new house can't comment on the condition.. Saw some hair line crack but that can be paint right?

Able to spot 1 MBR wall sort off 3 partition lines. I think this column where the plaster thingy comes in...

Well my ceiling had some kind of plaster design / wallpaper so it was scrapped off.

Furthermore I am hacking off wall tiles from my balcony but am just replacing with paint finish - I definitely can't leave them exposed after hacking right? :P Haha.

Yep! Its aircon installation time! :sport-smiley-004:

DSC00006Large-1.jpg

DSC00005Large-1.jpg

After they installed the aircon they helped to cover up the aircons as we told them we will be doing more ceiling works and painting shortly which I thought was quite nice of them... :yamseng:

DSC00010Large-1.jpg

DSC00011Large-1.jpg

DSC00012Large-1.jpg

Wanted to post a picture of Wee Kuang hard at work but he told me he's a bit camera shy... :P