Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

Hi

I'm thinking of doing this for additional wardrobe/storage space w/o having to "sacrifice" Bedroom 2. Need some advice whether this is feasible. Can share with me where r u all planning to put ur wardrobe? Thanks!

Floorplan-addlwardrobeforMBR.png

Hi,

If you hack the wall and place the cupboard there, I think your bedroom door may obstruct the cupboard door. Opening of bedroom door need to be careful as it may hit against the cupboard...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hacking plus pe approval can come close to 1 k plus

Just take note

U can try to shift the mbr toilet door

Just an idea

Can shift toilet door? Thought no hacking due to the waterproofing membrane at the toilet?

Our master bedroom wardrobe is so small.. 1.6m nia.

Hacking plus pe approval can come close to 1 k plus

Just take note

U can try to shift the mbr toilet door

Just an idea

Considered shifting MBR toilet door but also no use. Cos even if shift, I still won't be able to build a bigger wardrobe as it will obstruct the walkway into the room.

Edited by pla7inum

Hi, can i check if any of you had opennet install already? I just got my keys yesterday and when I can't seem to find the opennet connection. Do we need to call them to come install? :dunno:

i just checked , our area expected installation date is ard june 2012 , i think all the new flat do not come with open net yet.

hmm then what is the ethernet lookalike behind the main door? i thought that was open net..

i just checked , our area expected installation date is ard june 2012 , i think all the new flat do not come with open net yet.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: That means I had to wait till June for my ultra fast internet surfing??????