Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
YogiBubu

Sunshine Court

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: That means I had to wait till June for my ultra fast internet surfing??????

It won't be that fast.... Even after opennet has installed the termination point, still need to wait for months before you can actually use it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It won't be that fast.... Even after opennet has installed the termination point, still need to wait for months before you can actually use it.

Then what did the rest of you use? Mio or Starhub?

probably going to go with M1 , my current house uses M1.

Any of you guys shifted yet ? my house is ready liao , but now shift in like very dusty and noisy and alot of bangala walking ard.

Maybe will shift in mid april.

Hi all,

I'm your new neighbor! I'm stayin at Blk 476A.

Currently doing the defects list. =)

Think the problem with this house is the location of Master bedroom cupboard and the 2 little "holes" outside the kitchen.

Anyone has any idea or pictures to share on the design?

Thanks

Hi all,

Think the problem with this house is the location of Master bedroom cupboard and the 2 little "holes" outside the kitchen.

Thanks

Welcome Bro, I am using the bigger hole for my Refrigerator and the smaller one for Shoe Cabinet....

Hi all,

Thanks

Hi, I'm in 476A too.... I will be knocking the 2 walls of kitchen and extend out.... I don't do much cooking.. so I guess it should be ok... But still have to be approved by HDB first... :sport-smiley-004:

The smaller hole will be my shoe cabinet too....

Hi, I'm in 476A too.... I will be knocking the 2 walls of kitchen and extend out.... I don't do much cooking.. so I guess it should be ok... But still have to be approved by HDB first... :sport-smiley-004:

The smaller hole will be my shoe cabinet too....

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be putting a display cabinet @ the bigger hole. =)

I think I must be the last to do reno in Sunshine.... I'm still waiting for the bloody cement screed..... :furious: :furious: :furious:

Call up the TO and he said the new contractor is starting work 1st April so need to give them sometime..... All my reno got to wait now....

Hello fellow neighbours, just a question to ask, have any of your contractors told you that the bathroom floor is not slanted to the drain side? I just received news that I need to fix that :o

Who informed u?

It's not allowed to work on the floor tiles for both bathroom as water proofing is done on the floors for bathroom

Did ur I'd or contractor proved to u that it's not slanted to the drain ?