Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paidotribe

Buyer Beware Gain City Aircon Installation

Buyer Beware! Gain City foreign talents were in my newly acquired house installing my aircon. After 2 days of installation, I found 2 rusty dent marks in my bathtub. When called, they denied it and customer service insisted that their men were honest and never did such a thing. All this time, no Singaporean or local supervisor was there to supervise them. All I wanted was for them to fix the problem and not spoil my experience of moving into a new house. All the trust and service promised was in vain. I will never buy anything from them again.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how can u be so sure it was them who damaged your tub? why was the defect not highlighted within the day which they left? this type of case nobody will be in a right mind to admit liability.

Agree with neubie. Did you see it with your own eyes? In any case, it is your word against him, now that the incident happened more than a few days ago.

Anyway, with foreign talent, just to mention many of the so called "local" supervisors are actually from Malaysia too... My electricians, carpenters, plumbers are all Malaysians, also foreign talent. And local not exactly equally honest.

ya..agree w strikingreality..the mgmt most probably are the local..who can be even more dishonest. I will not go to Gain City for Aircon though their price is good....coz heard a lot about their after service.

one thing for sure, irrespective of which contractor is tasked to do, ALWAYS station there to supervise their work, so any issues can always be highlighted to them without delay. that will ensure minimal unhappiness.

touch wood, i have been getting good result from gain city.

paidotribe - you mentioned house - landed property or HDB? I understand from my contractor - Gaincity is good at HDB installation. Landed Property - not so famous.

at the time of installation, owner should be there also. unless you left somewhere while they are installing.

i din get Gaincity too as they cannot fit into my reno schedule. anyway i've feedback from colleague saying their service not so good.

to be fair gc damaged my basin n they called my husband to tell them and we help arrange for solution they pay lor ..

they also re-trunk my pipe after much hoo-haa tho w/o add $$

i have not yet installed the blowers yet ... *cross fingers*