Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrielx

Good And Reasonably Priced Dining Sets

Hi, can anyone recommend a good place to shop for 7 piece dining sets? went to Mr Decor at IMM but was put off by the salesman hardselling tactics.. now searching for alternatives.. any help will be greatly appreciated!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You mean 6 pieces of chair with a table? I bought mine from JB, the dining set there seem mostly with 6 chairs but Singapore ones are generally 4 chairs, if you want 6 chairs in SG got to pay more which will be quite expensive, somemore the dining table is smaller so I find it a bit squeezed.

Hi, can anyone recommend a good place to shop for 7 piece dining sets? went to Mr Decor at IMM but was put off by the salesman hardselling tactics.. now searching for alternatives.. any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi Adrielx,

I would recommand the following shops:

1. Mondi lifestyle (nice marble dining set)

2. Univonna (more marble dining set)

3. Star living (alot of different material to choose from)

:)

Hi I just bought a dinner table which can be extended from 4 seater to 6 seater....

The table cost $550... the chair more expensive... 150 per chair... Very nice.. high gloss white with black temper glass... Bought it from hommage... Service and price is good...

Brought mine from celini promotion sometime back, table $1,800 and chairs $120. Found a scratch on the table, complain and getbmy replacement within a week. No question asked...after sales quite good

Hi all, I've bought my marble table dining set wif chairs for $1800+ from X'clusive Home. Deliver in nov. Will update on quality..

Do not buy from YH Furnitures (aka Yang Hua or FCC or Furniture Collection Centre), located at 74 Sungei Kadut. I got cheated. They still owe my 2 dining chairs. There were still faulty after a resend. Terrible.

After sales is horrible as well, we literally felt bullied by their attitude.

You can get my story at the following link...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25504&st=0&p=673534entry673534