Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PoppyLove

Mitsubishi Or Panasonic?

Hi fellow forummers,

I hope i get the right column to ask this :)

I will be getting my keys on the 18th of Oct. 2011 and am busy looking for stuffs. Husband and I, we dunno which aircon to get. We're getting a system 3, but unsure which brand to buy. We shortlisted 2 brands: Mitsubishi Inverter ($2850 inclusive of bracket & installation) & Panasonic Inverter ($2660 inclusive of bracket & installation).

Which has a quieter compressor and cooler? Based on your personal experience will be greatly appreciated :)

Any recommendations on shops who sell cheaper price than what I was quoted? :)

Hope to get replies.

Thank you :))

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi fellow forummers,

I will be getting my keys on the 18th of Oct. 2011 and am busy looking for stuffs. Husband and I, we dunno which aircon to get. We're getting a system 3, but unsure which brand to buy. We shortlisted 2 brands: Mitsubishi Inverter ($2850 inclusive of bracket & installation) & Panasonic Inverter ($2660 inclusive of bracket & installation).

Which has a quieter compressor and cooler? Based on your personal experience will be greatly appreciated :)

Hope to get replies.

hmm... if u search hard enough, u will notice Aron from Imperial... u can try getting a quote from him...

Hi fellow forummers,

Hope to get replies.

Hi, may I know if your price includes GST ?

Hi Ion,

Your system 3 prices very cheap, where u getting it from?

No, my price not cheap. I was quoted $2945 (includes installation, bracket & GST). Was wondering PoppyLove's price at $2850 includes GST.

Hi poppylove, i'm considering between panasonic & sharp inverter. Personally i prefer Panasonic to Mitsu. BTW can u tell us where u got the quote from?

From Parisilk.

Hi poppylove, i'm considering between panasonic & sharp inverter. Personally i prefer Panasonic to Mitsu. BTW can u tell us where u got the quote from?

Hi IPineapple, mind sharing with me why you prefer Panasonic to Mitsubishi? :) Is it thru your personal experience? I appreciate your reply :) I'm torn :))

Hi IPineapple, mind sharing with me why you prefer Panasonic to Mitsubishi? :) Is it thru your personal experience? I appreciate your reply :) I'm torn :))

In terms of features and energy saving. BTW the Panasonic one u quoted on is it the latest model (with anti-bacteria feature)?

In terms of features and energy saving. BTW the Panasonic one u quoted on is it the latest model (with anti-bacteria feature)?

I am not too sure. But if i recall the model number correctly, yes the latest :)

Hi, actually I am looking for system 3 also. Any good recommended shop? I had went to imm, natural cool, courts, and gain city, so far gain city quoted the lowest price with 5 years warranty for all the parts ...but I m not sure on how is their workmanship .... Any pro here can help me? Many thanks ...

Btw, last nite I saw the cheapest 40" samsung led tv at the courts somerset about $849 ..

Hi, actually I am looking for system 3 also. Any good recommended shop? I had went to imm, natural cool, courts, and gain city, so far gain city quoted the lowest price with 5 years warranty for all the parts ...but I m not sure on how is their workmanship .... Any pro here can help me? Many thanks ...

Btw, last nite I saw the cheapest 40" samsung led tv at the courts somerset about $849 ..

Quite a handful of people on this forum have complained about GC installation, better thick twice on engaging GC.