Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mark.low

Our Owl Nest~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cont

The 2m tall column light that I bought from another forum member @ around $15 if i recall correctly. Moved this back using my tiny vios!~~~

30946610150344589323361.jpg

Full view of bedside

29893510150282211567714.jpg

My wifey's favourite crystal lights together with our storage bedframe, goes well with the wallpaper we have chosen.

Common Toilet

31911110150282211487714.jpg

Thats all for now~

Edited by mark.low

Nice deco!!!

We used the same common toilet tiles! The hexagon one..

Care to share how you DIY the bird cage? Is it really from the pet shops?

Hi, i have the similar layout too.

I love the layout except there is a bomb shelter and it makes the kitchen is a bit too narrow. I m having headache where to place my fridge.

Did you place ur fridge at the yard? Can show the pic? Tx.

nice nice :)

Love your marble table and TV console...

Can PM on the price and place to get it :)

the marble effect make the dinning space more spacious with your mirror reflection :sport-smiley-004:

I opt out my TV Console....coz ID charges me $810 for that...i still can't find a nice and suitable ones with modern design but not "that" expensive :rolleyes:

Hi Terence,

The furniture shop seems to have closed down already, anyway the shop have quite a bad reputation online. :cx Luckily I didn't face much problem with them. TV Console is part of the built in furniture by my contractor. I think most TV Console is around that price? Maybe you can get a standalone piece from the shops out there.

Nice deco!!!

We used the same common toilet tiles! The hexagon one..

Care to share how you DIY the bird cage? Is it really from the pet shops?

Thanks!~ The cage is a decorative cage from a shop in Arab Street area, I have seen some other similar decorative cages around in other shops. I did consider spray painting a real bird cage but my wife didn't like the sizes of them and a lot of them are much more expensive.

Hi, i have the similar layout too.

I love the layout except there is a bomb shelter and it makes the kitchen is a bit too narrow. I m having headache where to place my fridge.

Did you place ur fridge at the yard? Can show the pic? Tx.

Yes, the kitchen is very narrow, that is why we knocked down the entrance and also the service balcony so that it will look wider. My fridge, dryer and washing machine is all in the service balcony. haha will post a picture up when I take one. Must have missed the area out. Have you started your reno yet?

Thanks!~ The cage is a decorative cage from a shop in Arab Street area, I have seen some other similar decorative cages around in other shops. I did consider spray painting a real bird cage but my wife didn't like the sizes of them and a lot of them are much more expensive.

Hi,

I have the same birdcage..... Can i know how do you fix the light bulb to the birdcage? thanks

Hi,

I have the same birdcage..... Can i know how do you fix the light bulb to the birdcage? thanks

I sawed the top of the cage off and used the Ikea lightset to hold the bulb.

Yes, the kitchen is very narrow, that is why we knocked down the entrance and also the service balcony so that it will look wider. My fridge, dryer and washing machine is all in the service balcony. haha will post a picture up when I take one. Must have missed the area out. Have you started your reno yet?

Yes thought of doing the same but then i will not be able to hang the clothes out to dry.

My reno will only start in mid Nov.

V nice Reno!

I have 2 queries,

1) how is the ease of using your kitchen doors and drawers? I believe your contractor did the 45 deg abs trimming door for you. Is it easy to use?

2) I believe you r using sliding doors for your wardrobe in mbr and it's not the glass-aluminum type. It's the plywood w laminates door right? How is the sliding? Is the door flimsy? Thanks in advance.