Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terencetcw

J&t Love Haven

6) Master Bedroom Toilet with ugly piping which block my vanity design :furious:

MBRToiletthefullheightmirrorblockbythepiping.jpg

7) Yet another ugly yellow door,,,,i wonder can i paint it to walnut colour with this kind of door?

DSC04454.jpg

8) Common Toilet. I'm thinking to box up the piping but im afraid that the toilet will become smaller :unsure:

CommonToiletpipingcanboxup.jpg

9)Common Toilet window. Uhh...the window gap is so big~ haha possible to change just 1 window frame?

CommonToiletwindowugly.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

4) my flat also got a same pattern AC as your yours but owner dismantle liao and everything looks ok

5) this is good leh, more storage lo

your toilet pipes more "tekong" than mine hahahah

tot mine already very out of the way, boxing up pipes will definately make the toilet smaller but neater and easier to wash

my current flat common toilet pipes are boxed up whereas master is not, so i really see a hugh difference esp when washing toilet lolz

not easy to wash those pipes leh, got to scrub like mad and the paint will drop over time

BUT

danger of boxing up pipes are that if in any case of leakage, jialut, got to remove everything :o

my ID also commented that actually box up toilet pipes not approved but i seen many ppl doing that leh

bedframe

i have a contact of making bedframe and sort of can customize as my fren have done his thru this person and mentioned tat is from king koil, i have spoken to her but have not seen the sample yet, so if you want, i can pass you the contact..

@babytan

Point4: haha no idea...hopefully they dont damage the windows railings :P

Point5: I guess the storage is very small....maybe can put toilet roll haha. Need to think how to utilize the small space.

As everything is small..Toilet small, bedroom also small, store room even smaller~ zz

If box up...i think no space to "do your business" haha. If im not mistaken box up toilet cost $350~400~ :rolleyes: exp tho'

@renoseeker

Emm..i think besides camouflage the piping nothing else cant be done...:P

1) Paint it to black/white

2) Box up

3) Got to let ID to give some creative ideas :notti:

6) Master Bedroom Toilet with ugly piping which block my vanity design :furious:

MBRToiletthefullheightmirrorblockbythepiping.jpg

7) Yet another ugly yellow door,,,,i wonder can i paint it to walnut colour with this kind of door?

DSC04454.jpg

For the door, you should be able to paint it even if it's laminated after applying a coat of undercoat. I did that for my storeroom door.....

3b8e6e81.jpg

@centrino2

AWESOME idea bro!!

Can save some bucks on getting new door hehe (an excuse for not getting brand new stuff:P)

Which my yellow door, am I able to paint it to the design as below? horizontal + vertical lining? :rolleyes:

photo-4.jpg

haha thanks for adding me as your fren list ~ :drunk:

Besides "keapo" ppls reno blog i got to be more hardworking on planning my own house :P

1) Still pending on electrician work and cost...

need to check on getting Legrand Mallia Switch :dribble:

2) Kitchen space design...yet to send quote to Blum (im not sure how much is it~ nice to see, nice to ask, got the quote, make you faint~ :D )

3) Toilet piping is another issue. Im still thinking how small will it be is i box up the toilet. Am i doing the right choice~

Actually renovation is like a drug, very addictive, the more you think, the move ideas you have and the more $$ u splash :P

very poisoning too by looking our beloved reno colleagues 3D design :good:

Hey bro

So did you manage to get hold of Yong on your electrical works? Pm me your place leh... Curious. We can all have a little gathering with formers in our area and share information ;-)

@matrox

Haven leh~ been busy planning alot of things..

I haven settle the pole system wardrobe

I haven settle the kitchen spacing design whether to use Blum ($$$$ :jawdrop: ), chicken brand or chrome brand~ to save some $$

I haven settle the placement of how many plugs i need and source for reliable cat6 cable and wall plug

I haven settle the water inlet for standalone water purifier

I haven settle the false ceiling design (Full false ceiling or with cove light hmm...)

Jialat, now think already headache when start reno can :bow: to god everything go smooth~ :P

Appreciate all the contacts u guys and gals PMed me. Is securely stored in my excel sheet for good lobang hehe :D

Yo Bro Terence

Tot you engaged ID, let them do the work for you on the calculation of power points etc and space planning. Then you review and add on if necessary. You paid a premium for their service thus, must make full use... else makes no difference from engaging a contractor leh... :P:bleah:

haha yeah u stared making second page :)

Last week was busying dealing with ID and my wifey and i decided to drop our ID for some reason.

Well...burned our deposit but i think is a good move to seek for contractor now.

Hiccups along the discussion:

1) Email ID few times about my requirements but no follow-up action

2) No care call to check on the owner quotation and request on doing space planning (did not provide me 2D design)

3) 3D design is screw up and yet i do not have the chance to change (I was given 2 chances but she mentioned i used up 1 chance for the initial 3D design?)

4) I was hopping to construct an open concept kitchen + Island and we ask can we do this? she say Yes can no problem...after searching for second opinion from my friend and he did an actual measurement on the layout stated. "Your Island only 1feet walking space and Island width is 4ft only"

I was like xxx what...4ft? so small? Now, 3D design shows that my Island is kind of spacious (i know 3D is roughly 80% similar) as a Interior Designer should preamp the owner on this issue (Can do, but your Island will be small) but I hear nothing from her. (Well this maybe personal issue for me & between ID)

Anyway this has nothing to do with the Company or any Reno Folks using them. Wish all of you have a smooth reno journey. :)

New Mission: Finalize my design and space planning.

Edited by Terencetcw

haha thanks bro how's it going on your progress?

Seems good yeah~

Now i got to change my concept as all most of the 3D provided by ID doesn't seems correct~ :unsure:

As my MBR toilet i found out is really small~ haha with S$1k mirror with storage charge by ID is a big 8|