Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrox

Our Pigeon Hole

Hey Jo, you really bot a lot of LED lights leh. 3D still not ready ah? Curious to see how it looks like.

My 3D shld be ready by today but dun noe zhun anot...delay for quite a while liao

Who are you? Esther? Kekekeke.... hmm... Aiya we dilly dally lor... juz decided not long on laminates plus now peak season... but juz got informed that 3D would be ready this week.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

An update...

Today aircon piping up... Living room's aircon blower needs to be located at the wall in the dining area as it is too big to be placed on the beam at the passage way to bedrooms.

Ceiling man going up tomorrow and final hacking by electrician too... Woohooo... after that will be flooring... calling the shops to deliver the tiles next week! :sport-smiley-004: Yes we ordered from 3 shops!!! :fire:

Various power of transformer for different requirement

167.jpg

169.jpg

:dancingqueen: Tested and ALL working FINE!! :yeah:

171.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS to one of the forumers for the good lobang for the LED strips :sport-smiley-018:

Who will that nice forumer be? :unsure:

Glad to hear that you have received all LED strips in good working conditions :good: Share your photos once u have your LED strips installed.

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please welcome bro Centrino, the lobang expert!!! Thank you for dropping by... :sport-smiley-003:

Received our faucets yesterday, 2 working days from the date we placed order... source initiated from bro Centrino too, although got the webby from another forumer...

Common Bathroom

016.jpg

MBR Bathroom

017.jpg

Kitchen Faucet (we bought the original version in OEM, it's so tall!! Luckily our drying rack is not above the sink)

018.jpg

Another damage... our 5.1 sound system but at an unresistable price from our buddy Samuel :jammin: Thanks bro!! :bow:

We are getting the white one and to be mounted on ceiling

ceiling.jpg

dome.jpg

Our purchase lately...

Hood RH-991CT 1000m3 & hob RB-2CG from Rinnai during City Gas roadshow

hood.jpg

hob.jpg

Gas Heater from Marcro during City Gas roadshow (hopefully can really save on electrical bills)

Heater.jpg

It's been a few days since I didn't pay attention to renotalk... Your progress is really good!

I can see that you also bought lots of LED strips. hahahaha. How is the RGB type with the remote control? Looks very interesting! :thumbs up::thumbs up:

So lucky you can have piped gas. My place not available.

So how's the progress of the 3D design??

Ladies and Gentlemen

Please welcome bro Centrino, the lobang expert!excl.gif Thank you for dropping by... :sport-smiley-003:

Received our faucets yesterday, 2 working days from the date we placed order... source initiated from bro Centrino too, although got the webby from another forumer...

Common Bathroom

016.jpg

MBR Bathroom

017.jpg

Kitchen Faucet (we bought the original version in OEM, it's so tall!! Luckily our drying rack is not above the sink)

018.jpg

Paiseh lar....not lobang expert.....just sharing info lar

For your faucets, did u get it from Aliexpress or wholesale-faucet?

Bro Centrino

Got it from wholesale-faucet :)

Bro Gnipihz

Very fun with the remote control and RGB... hoho my DH says feel like Geylang!! Hahaha... He could not believe I had bought RGB initially. kekeke. 3D not ready yet... probably this weekend cos we just confirmed the laminates... got it from 3 companies, Lam Chuan, Jennings and LamiTAK

haha good loot matrox :D

City Gas indeed will save electricity (heard from my colleagues too)

I plan to take the combi set too but need to check on the space clearance at my service area.

Oh yeah~ haven see your 3D design yet hehe :P

Kin Kin leh~ is almost weekend lo~ :D

Who are you? Esther? Kekekeke.... hmm... Aiya we dilly dally lor... juz decided not long on laminates plus now peak season... but juz got informed that 3D would be ready this week.

Yup, I'm Esther. Haven seen u online these few days leh. Very busy ah? My 2D drawing received yst...send ID the changes then he'll update it onto 3D.

Think at the rate he's going ah, my hse complete liao then i see the final 3D man. kekeke. Eh did you buy any LED lights huh for your false ceiling?

I'm planning to buy from my colleagues cos he got ex-stock for his new hse at $15 each.

The MBR tap...

I got a similar but shorter tap that is also flat shaped at the spout area. Due to high water pressure, when you open the tap fully, mine can actually hear the water rushing through the tap. Bought from Hoe Kee. Mine has no filter available for the tap, the water that comes out splashes more than normal round spout tap.

Hope yours is better...