Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrox

Our Pigeon Hole

Yo bro Terence

YES, like you, we are also looting over the weekend... heeheee

^5 bro, it's a rational decision you made by dropping your ID! :good:

Let me entice you with the pictures of Focal dome... kekekek...

subwoofer.jpg

sub.jpg

s.jpg

The bean bags are from Cellini but we are unable to choose the color. We bought it at a discounted price of $99 with their package, the side table, sofa, dining chairs, dressing table, coffee table all from Cellini.

[/quote name=Terencetcw' timestamp='1320914186' post='679412]

wow you also looting along the weekend matrox :D

Nice things u got there~ (can PM me on these)

I like some of your things can i know where to get it heeh

1)focal dome 5.1 ( can show the subwoofer?)

2)Bean Bag (Orange i like to brighten up the hall)

3)Bedside table (Awesome selection to place next to bed)

Thanks ya! :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

6) Dressing table for mum

Love the foldable mirror and the left & right compartment from bottles and tubs of skincare from dropping off the ground. All accesories can be kept in the squared "hole" and keeping it neat and tidy. :sport-smiley-004:

DT52-DTS52.jpg

looks gd..may i know where u got this?

Where u got this? Wanna get one for my wife

6) Dressing table for mum

Love the foldable mirror and the left & right compartment from bottles and tubs of skincare from dropping off the ground. All accesories can be kept in the squared "hole" and keeping it neat and tidy. :sport-smiley-004:

DT52-DTS52.jpg

Haha, Yaolong & Bro Centrino

Yes it's from Cellini but Denver series collection... :drunk:

I see.....I actually bought the Marrakesh bedframe and they looked similar :rolleyes: Is your salesperson CoCo?

Edited by centrino2

Bro Centrino

Coco gives you good deal? Mine is Lawrence... I have yet to see the rest of your place leh... when when when? :sport-smiley-018:

I see.....I actually bought the Marrakesh bedframe and they looked similar :rolleyes: Is your salesperson CoCo?

Edited by matrox

:help: I NEED HELP :help:

I was bent on having a 6-door fridge but found out that it is 2x more expensive than a 3-door or 2-door side by side fridge. 6-door is more organized than a 2/3-door. Cos of the price diffeence, I though I can change my mind to getting 2/3-door but I can't persuade myself. Will a kind soul please convince me the GOODNESS of a 2/3-door besides price?

I am going bankrupt with my never ending wants :disturb:8|

Edited by matrox

8) Kitchen sink

Initially DH wanted a double bowl sink, but in the end we settled for a single bowl as we got a basket (complimentary with the sink and other accessories) for our dirty dishes. I especially like the compartment to put the washing sponge, dish detergent etc so that the countertop could be kept neat.

sink.jpg

9)

Nice sink! May I know where you got it from and hew much?

Btw - love your sofa too! The wood makes it look really cosy, though I'd be afraid I'll ram my knee into the sharp corners - ouch! :P

Bro Centrino

Coco gives you good deal? Mine is Lawrence... I have yet to see the rest of your place leh... when when when? :sport-smiley-018:

Yo

Soon...Soon...Soon...reno and furniture will be completed and delivered in the next 2 weeks....finally :good: btw, I bought from Cellini Changi and CoCo is very helpful and did gave good pricing....

Delivery of the tiles started yesterday and completed this morning. YES... We bought our tiles from 3 suspects ;-)

1009.jpg

Sand was also delivered by Mr Lim's workers.

2c4ae3b4.jpg

The toilet walls and floors were screed with cement. Ermmm yeah we are overlaying the walls and floor in both toilets. Bye bye to the new HDB tiles...

1002.jpg

Was pleasantly surprised that the feature wall at the foyer is almost done.

b6c1658f.jpg

The walls in both toilets were also half completed. Can't take pictures with my iphone 3 without flash. I'll try to visit the housed in the morning so can post pictures for viewing....

:help: I NEED HELP :help:

I was bent on having a 6-door fridge but found out that it is 2x more expensive than a 3-door or 2-door side by side fridge. 6-door is more organized than a 2/3-door. Cos of the price diffeence, I though I can change my mind to getting 2/3-door but I can't persuade myself. Will a kind soul please convince me the GOODNESS of a 2/3-door besides price?

I am going bankrupt with my never ending wants :disturb:8|

errrrr, from my POV those with more doors seem to be able to hold less things than those with less doors; somehow i feel the doors and too many compartments reduce the actual storage space! can that help you soothe your want and save money?! hehehe . unsure.gif

btw we also BURST budget long time agoooooooo, hahaha the mentality of 'want to do - do it well, want to buy - better buy a good one' is killing our wallets! wink.gif