Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matrox

Our Pigeon Hole

Washer remain in the orig location while dryer put the other side or I have seen someone removed the up down hanger and replace with the poles type .. Or get washer / dryer combi

Sis Ayukie

Was looking hi n lo for you.... Did you receive my pm?

We are bringing the existing w/m over and have bought the gas dryer thus can't get the combi le. We are going up to take measurement and hopefully we had a short change in our previous reading!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Matrox seems that I live quite near ur place too.. Hope got chance to see ur flat when is ready.. :) I live at havelock road those new flats too.. :) my in laws live more nearer to u bukit merah view there..

Hi Matrox seems that I live quite near ur place too.. Hope got chance to see ur flat when is ready.. :) I live at havelock road those new flats too.. :) my in laws live more nearer to u bukit merah view there..

The new blocks of flats are Havelock? Cool... the flats were completed about the same time as ours right? I could see lights in the unit at night, people moved in already? I'm sure your view would be better than ours...

KIM Tian Green?

That place is awesome! near market~

Hey Terence

You are sharp! The location is a looooong 15mins walk from mrt station and it's considered far for a lazy bum like me :rolleyes: The route to bus stop is also not sheltered and a **** 5mins walk :angry: Ain't I pampered? Cos our current place, it's sheltered to the bus stopS and it's juz right below our block :P Guess it's a love hate relationship on our new place? :)

Hey Terence

You are sharp! The location is a looooong 15mins walk from mrt station and it's considered far for a lazy bum like me :rolleyes: The route to bus stop is also not sheltered and a **** 5mins walk :angry: Ain't I pampered? Cos our current place, it's sheltered to the bus stopS and it's juz right below our block :P Guess it's a love hate relationship on our new place? :)

Hi matrox, u from blk 96? me really hate to walk out from the new place to mrt or bus stop :furious:

haha because every sun evening i used to go Tiong Bahru Market for dinner...

i see this BTO building from scratch till complete.

hehe and i do observed ppl already started to move in~ :)

btw my place is just a few blocks from u heheh

Can PM me the electrician quote?

p/s: Your place is superb convenience :sport-smiley-004:

1) Near Market

2) Plenty of bus stop to city, east region..

3) Bus to Bukit Merah library/ bukit merah central

4) Cinema last mid night movies hehe

5) FOOD!!!!!

6) MRT is ver near too!

Loving it!

Ooohhhooo... I am so loving it! Received my 40m of LED strips today. Tested and all working well.

160.jpg

We ordered 8 of this

162.jpg

Seller was so kind to add in extra connectors

165.jpg

Various power of transformer for different requirement

167.jpg

169.jpg

:dancingqueen: Tested and ALL working FINE!! :yeah:

171.jpg

SPECIAL THANKS to one of the forumers for the good lobang for the LED strips :sport-smiley-018:

I also just got informed that the production of our order for the LED downlights and panel light has completed and our order is ready to be shipped on Monday and I would receive it next week?! Woohoo, it is more than 10 days ahead of schedule and SALUTE to Susan who has been patient with all our silly queries and changing requests. She had been very accomodating and patient in meeting our demands and clearing our doubts. All downlights and panel light are using Samsung chips at only a fraction of the price locally. Crossing fingers and hope will be well after I received it.

Where is exactly your place ah? If you are only few blocks away, meaning your place also enjoys what you loving ours :sport-smiley-018: Will PM you in a while on our electrician's quote.

haha because every sun evening i used to go Tiong Bahru Market for dinner...

i see this BTO building from scratch till complete.

hehe and i do observed ppl already started to move in~ :)

btw my place is just a few blocks from u heheh

Can PM me the electrician quote?

p/s: Your place is superb convenience :sport-smiley-004:

1) Near Market

2) Plenty of bus stop to city, east region..

3) Bus to Bukit Merah library/ bukit merah central

4) Cinema last mid night movies hehe

5) FOOD!!!!!

6) MRT is ver near too!

Loving it!

Mango

How's sourcing with the quote so far? BTW, when are you collecting your keys and is yours facing the sea? Coolz.. dat's where the breeze come from. Initially we were also contemplating to choose a unit at your block.

Hi matrox, u from blk 96? me really hate to walk out from the new place to mrt or bus stop :furious:

The new blocks of flats are Havelock? Cool... the flats were completed about the same time as ours right? I could see lights in the unit at night, people moved in already? I'm sure your view would be better than ours...

Yup the new blks.. I am one of them that moves in already.. Not really ah I guess ur place the view also not bad :) hope can see ur Reno finish soon :)

Hihi, me only go to 2 ID firms to get the quote but have not decided yet. may I go to ur unit to view on your reno to have more idea to look on the quotation?

Yup mine facing the sea but not on very high floor ;)

Hey Jo, you really bot a lot of LED lights leh. 3D still not ready ah? Curious to see how it looks like.

My 3D shld be ready by today but dun noe zhun anot...delay for quite a while liao