Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PoppyLove

Our Adventure

it has been a couple of months...so any feedback on the lightings bought from starworld lighting?

has been there to look see look see today and am impressed with the price.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Then i should ask for ref fee :dribble:

Should ask for reference fee then :lol

Hi, care to share the address of llighting shop at Skudai ? Getting my resale EA in August.....

TIA !

Hi PoppyLove, mind sharing ur contractor's no and can i know where u get your teak dining table & benches as well? Thanks :yeah:

Hi PoppyLove, mind sharing ur contractor's no and can i know where u get your teak dining table & benches as well? Thanks :yeah:

Me 2 if you don't mind :) PM me pls...

Hi PoppyLove, can you share with me as well? Thank you.

Hubby and I decided to make our way to JB in the morning after we sent the kids to school. We were told to go recce for lightings in JB and we found a good store. We saw all the exact same lightings in most lighting stores along Balestier and Geylang, in this shop. The salesman was a very friendly, knowledgable, honest and helpful. I give my two thumbs up. Knowing how difficult and fussy of a person I am when it comes to buying, I wasn't quite keen at first. But the salesman sounded convincing with the product knowledge and very honest with the crystals.

We walked around the whole store both first and second floor. We saw 90% of their lights are those we saw in shops selling in stores along Balestier and Geylang. We were quite surprised. Then, I saw this light which won my heart over the moment I set my eyes on it. I first saw it in a store at Balestier. I fell hard for it but it costs $1.2k in Singapore. We tried haggling and the lady gave us $1.8k best price :( Reluctantly and with such heavy heart, I gave it a pass coz I think it's too much and I wanna go hunt for better bargain. The moment I saw the EXACT same light in this store in JB, I was stoked! I looked at the price, it was RM980. I scrutinized every inch of the light and YES, it's EXACTLY the same!!!

The store is having a sale and we got it at SGD$238 after conversion. It was a STEAL! :sport-smiley-004: It's a combi of LED and halogen and comes with remote control too.

LivingRoomLight.jpg

Then, we bought ourselves the MBR light. This is selling at SGD$133 after conversion. We changed the bulbs to energy saving bulbs. Light is a combi of LED and energy saving bulbs. If you wanna use just the normal bulbs, it's only about SGD$115 :)

There are about 2 guys who came in the store to get their supplies of lights and they are from Singapore coz I see the name of the store on their uniform :) And we overheard their conversation as one of the guy was just standing next to us :P

Overall, I am one :sport-smiley-004: HAPPY woman today. We got ourselves a great bargain. AWESOME!!! :yeah: Will be coming back to get the downlights with led bulbs and more lights for the kitchen, kids bedroom, service balcony, balcony, toilets and storeroom :-)

Hi poppy love,

Can I hav the shop name n address of the lighting u bought in jb?

Thks

it has been a couple of months...so any feedback on the lightings bought from starworld lighting?

has been there to look see look see today and am impressed with the price.

Hi all..

Its been quite a while already, there are so many potential buyers did u all buy fr jb starworld in the end?

And hows the experience and the lights really exactly the same as those in lightings.com etc?

And WongCL, price there in jb really gd? Heard so much faves fr poppylove and the $$ she saved!!

Now i am in the midst of reno, no ID, need to source everything myself... :rolleyes:

Hi puppylove,

Any updates on your reno? I believe many of us are waiting for you photos of your lovely house... :dancingqueen: