Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking For Entrance Handleset

Dear all:

I am looking for the entrance handle set for my main door as showing below, any place or shop to recommend? I found one at Plaza Singapura and visited last week, but the price far more beyond my budget, any ideas please? my budget is around S$200, appreciate your help.L10883619.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all:

I am looking for the entrance handle set for my main door as showing below, any place or shop to recommend? I found one at Plaza Singapura and visited last week, but the price far more beyond my budget, any ideas please? my budget is around S$200, appreciate your help.L10883619.jpg

I think you can visit those industrial area hardware store, might have it cheaper. Else i can help you inquire from my hb's store, that does industrial business if that is the standard price for this type of lock. If i didn't remember wrongly, my hb did told me it's quite cheap actually, when we were deciding if we should change to digital lock or change to this kind of lock.

Asked my hb already, their price is $45. So i guess the price should not go beyond too far from $45. Of course, this does not include installation, even with installation, i think should not go above $100.

Dun get cheap ones. Get the branded ones.

Cheap ones will tarnish. imagine seeing and touching it daily!

Yale, Kwikset are good brands. Best is Balwin. Balwin buy from US (Home Depot) is super cheap compared to local distributor price.

Can Vpost USA to Sg.

I bought mine from Yontat. You can get the Pro-safe or Yale brand for $150 excluding GST. I cant remember if it includes installation.

i bought my yale set in bronze from serangoon north hardware shop called hai chew at $90.

saw the same thing in IMM but selling at $150.

Edited by joyousonline

Hi,

The top part (where we poke in our key to open door) of my main entrance door lock is spoilt. I have difficulty poking in my key. But the bottom part (where we press down the lever and push the door) is functioning OK.

Questions :

1) Is it possible to DIY replacement of the top part? Doesn’t appear difficult lay. Locksmith quote $70

2) Do they sell just the top part?

3) Where should I go to hunt for a cheap one? Jalan besar? I no need fanciful or branded or gold plated one. Just one simple functional one that can last for a few years good enough for me. I looking forward to moving out.

Anyone can advise? Thanks!